Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WTF..WTF.......WTF!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 75 Replies
First off warning ive been drinking im a lil drunk and need to vent. Im lost.....im confused....im pissed! I want to get on some form of birth control. Well boyfriend is against it competly. He thinks it alters a womans body too muchh and too many bad side a ffects and its agaisnt gods wishes. I want an iud the non hormonal kind. Ive tried exsplaining it to him its the best one that wont do any damadge to my body. He still wont go for it. Hes going to leave if i get on borth control. "The pull out method has worked these past few years why stop now". I was bc because i want a baby so bad. but i also want to be married and have a baby or pregnant by this time next year, he said until i get ride of my attitude the only thing id get from him is a blow job. Ive known him for 8 years dated for a long time and why do i want a house with him or get my life started with him when he says i have a bad attitude and wont recognize his own ugh! Im thinking bout just telling him to fuck off you know! I want my life!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this
So you want a baby or birth control ?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:10 AM
I have a ds from a previous relationship and he is a great daddy to him but come on hes almost five and is actually asking for a little brother and i thought we were going to be married and ready for a baaby in the nesxt two years but i guess not i have too much of an attditude ugh screaming in my head. I kinda just want to get preggo by some hot guy with good genes and raise my babies alone!
3lilmonsters88
by Carolina Sky on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:11 AM
3 moms liked this
Wtf. Go to bed!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:11 AM
i want a baby he doesnt so i was going to get on bc to respect him and to be safer so we wont have anything unwanted or forced but hes so stupid sometimes

Quoting Anonymous:

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:12 AM
2 moms liked this

I would never be with a "man" that told me what or what not to do to MY BODY ! Fuck him.

abbie.alder
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:13 AM
2 moms liked this

Explain this to me when you aren't drunk lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this
He sounds way to controlling , if I were you I would take that as a red flag and run for the hills before your stuck with him.

Quoting Anonymous:

i want a baby he doesnt so i was going to get on bc to respect him and to be safer so we wont have anything unwanted or forced but hes so stupid sometimes

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Ds's bio dad said the SAME thing. Every time I was suppose to go he would take the car and disappear for hours. He knocked me up and ran. He has actually told people his mission on earth is to populate it. He has 12 kids by 7 different women (I knew of 2). Hes a pos in its strongest form. Due to my past experince every fiber of my being scream RUN. RUN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:15 AM
I ased him if he would really throw all this away just because i would get on bc and he says it wouldnt be him throwing it away itd be me because i got on bc. as a mother i should not want to cause harm to potentioal future babies so i shouldnt harm my body a baby carrier just because i want to be on bc
Grumpylilpixy
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Lol. Yeah. You are supposed to be Thankful today.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)