Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WTF..WTF.......WTF!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
First off warning ive been drinking im a lil drunk and need to vent. Im lost.....im confused....im pissed! I want to get on some form of birth control. Well boyfriend is against it competly. He thinks it alters a womans body too muchh and too many bad side a ffects and its agaisnt gods wishes. I want an iud the non hormonal kind. Ive tried exsplaining it to him its the best one that wont do any damadge to my body. He still wont go for it. Hes going to leave if i get on borth control. "The pull out method has worked these past few years why stop now". I was bc because i want a baby so bad. but i also want to be married and have a baby or pregnant by this time next year, he said until i get ride of my attitude the only thing id get from him is a blow job. Ive known him for 8 years dated for a long time and why do i want a house with him or get my life started with him when he says i have a bad attitude and wont recognize his own ugh! Im thinking bout just telling him to fuck off you know! I want my life!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Replies (71-75):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:22 AM
If it bothers you then leave. He can't tell you what to do with your body. If you want to be on birth control, then get it. And if he leaves, thats his loss.
2metalbabies
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Meh. The hubbins and I have been using the pull out method from day one, been together 13 years and have a ten year old.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Tell him that if he wants the sex, then he needs to marry you.  And why would you ever allow some man you're not married to determine whether or not YOU have a child?  I think you need to follow your own advice from your last line-tell him to f*ck off.  This is a bad relationship.  

LoveMyLos
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Sounds like a prince. Youre not married. You can do whatever you want. Get on bc. If he leaves you over it, oh well!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:49 AM

being raised in a traditional Japanese home... plus an emotionally cut off mother (she's US native)... i know EXACTLY what you mean about not showing your emotions 'correctly'.... my advice- find someone who will HELP you find ways to show your emotions, not just yell at you and put you down.

as for BC- are YOU in a position in life to afford a child, with no paternal help? if so, i honestly see NO problem for you not to have a baby. go to a sperm bank, if anything.... but the guy that you're with-- well, he sucks! EVERYTHING you put in your body will mess with it some how, including food! not all BC will fuck your body up to the point where you wont be able to concieve or carry future children.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)