Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dang it shes too much!!

Posted by   + Show Post

sitting here holding a baby that just got done breast feeding....yes im on here too reading posts...when out of no where she giggles in her sleep then gets the biggest grin on her face! babies can be soo cute!

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. reply[]

by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:10 AM
Replies (11-20):
mommieof3_752
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:35 AM

My son has always done this. He still does and  he is almost 3. I cant help but kiss his little cheek when I see him to this..then it wakes him up..lol

lovinglife0682
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:36 AM
I love those moments. My 3 month old does this sometimes. I just want to eat her up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DayDreamer1201
1 mom liked this
Awww love the drama free posts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
helema24

lol mines the last of 4 and will sleep through most anything! now try n change her or the boys scream one time........

Quoting mommieof3_752:

My son has always done this. He still does and  he is almost 3. I cant help but kiss his little cheek when I see him to this..then it wakes him up..lol

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. reply[]

helema24
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:39 AM
1 mom liked this

RE No Drama Llamas Sign - Free :D lol i can find one for every thing

Quoting DayDreamer1201:

Awww love the drama free posts.

mommieof3_752
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Oh I can take his pull up of and put another on when he is sleeping but kisses always wake him. Its okay though he never wakes up grumpy...he like to fall asleep with ME laying on HIS shoulder and His arm around ME. lol I guess maybe he gets it from seeing me and his daddy lay this way..lol

Quoting helema24:

lol mines the last of 4 and will sleep through most anything! now try n change her or the boys scream one time........

Quoting mommieof3_752:

Breamarkable
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:41 AM
That is face-meltingly, gorgeously adorable. My heart smiled.
MichelleJ1000
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:42 AM
When babies smile in their sleep they are talking to angels.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
helema24
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:45 AM

this is her at amost 2 months trying to figure out why the heck mommy put her in baby jail at bed time.... 

Quoting Breamarkable:

Breamarkable
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:46 AM
She has this, "The fuck am I in here for?" Look.

Quoting helema24:

this is her at amost 2 months trying to figure out why the heck mommy put her in baby jail at bed time.... 

Quoting Breamarkable:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN