Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

They want to take my womenhood away :(

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

About 3 months ago i went to the ER with some really bad cramps and really heavy bleeding i mean  2 pads an hour heavy i thought maybe i was pregnant and was lossing the baby but i wasn't so they took me in to do an ultrasound and they saw a hole in my uterus about 3cm big and a cyst about 4.1cm long on the other side. They took the cyst out and repaired the hole the cyst was not cancer thank god BUT they beleave it will come back so i was told to think about maybe having my uterus removed.. I AM 28 AND HAVE 4 CHILDREN BUT WHAT IF I WANTED ONE MORE!!! I feel like if i do go ahead and have my uterus removed i will no longer be the women my husband loves :(

Sorry i needed to vent

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Replies (71-74):
tezell78
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:26 PM
I kept mine, and still suffer the occasional menopausal symptoms. They are milder because I still have my ovaries but they still happen.......... Its a shock to the system for sure but in my case, it was very much worth it.

Quoting mantyangel:

Well at least that would be a good change :). I would be able to keep my ovaries...would that make a difference in the other symptoms?

Quoting tezell78:

The recovery is not bad.you will be sure for a few weeks.

Hot flashes, crazy vivid dreams for a while, night sweats, they should come and go, nothing unbearable though.I have some post menopausal rage issues my doc and I are working on, easily managed....

Sex is different..... Not going to lie. For me and most I know who have had the surgery, orgasms are more intense, easier to achieve and last longer.............

Quoting mantyangel:

I need mine taken out too. I know I am done having kids so I don't worry about that. Just the pain, possible side effects and maybe sex being different. I will not miss aunt flow though.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
camsmami
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:34 PM
Some of us barely saw one child and she is whining about not being able to have more then 4. I do call that kind of selfish.

So, i agree with this anon.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's selfish because she doesn't want a hysterectomy and may want more children?

BITCH MUCH?!?

Quoting Anonymous:

And im 24 with one kid and have been told many times i should consider it.

SELFISH MUCH?!?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Maybe you should just grow up i may have 4 but that doesn't mean i shouldn't be allowed to want more if i so wish and be sad i may not be able to if i go with the surgery

Quoting camsmami:

Some of us barely saw one child and she is whining about not being able to have more then 4. I do call that kind of selfish.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's selfish because she doesn't want a hysterectomy and may want more children?

BITCH MUCH?!?

Quoting Anonymous:

SELFISH MUCH?!?

camsmami
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Grow up? Really? Because I am pretty sure I have.

Fact for you: This world is already over populated. Give others a chance to have children. Do you even realize or care that while you are here whining about not being able to have your fifth, sixth,seventh child. There are some ladies here that may never even get to have one child. Let alone two or three.

So why we are on the grow up kick. Take a long hard look next time you pass a mirror. Because you just may catch a glimpse of the one who needs to grow up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe you should just grow up i may have 4 but that doesn't mean i shouldn't be allowed to want more if i so wish and be sad i may not be able to if i go with the surgery

Quoting camsmami:

Quoting Anonymous:

BITCH MUCH?!?

Quoting Anonymous:

SELFISH MUCH?!?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)