Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i hope my husband doesnt wake up

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Because he drank alot of beer tonight. Somehow he conned me into having sex, and when he has sex after drinking he ALWAYS wakes up in the night with his pee burning. I don't know why! I just hope not ill be up all night if he does.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:44 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:58 AM
Not to mention he is pouring sweat and breathing like an animal!

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugh, my husband goes forever when he drinks beer.  Waaaaay too long.  Once the chaffing starts, it's not fun anymore! 

bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:58 AM
2 moms liked this

You're posting about your hubby's burning urination after having sex and you're telling me to grow up? O.K. Night! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Why? You don't have burning pee just from STDs. Grow up.

Quoting bullemhead:

*backs out of post*

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Or the yeast in your va-jay-jay ;)

Quoting white_wolf454:

i think he might be alleric to the yeast or acid in the beer 

reizenskitty
by Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:00 AM

maybe he needs to try to pee a little after you have sex,i know that if i dont i get a UTI so easily.i know hes a guy and it works differently but maybe try next time and next time he goes to the doctor he should bring it up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I tried to get him to pee, then I realized I sounded like I was potty training him. Haha

Quoting reizenskitty:

maybe he needs to try to pee a little after you have sex,i know that if i dont i get a UTI so easily.i know hes a guy and it works differently but maybe try next time and next time he goes to the doctor he should bring it up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too. Like MC Hammer, can't touch this.

Quoting bullemhead:

*backs out of post*

babyboy117
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:05 AM

kidney infection?

BabiiYarellie
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:05 AM
Chaffing is such an ugly word... it sounds horrible. Lol... like a great deal of pain in the vagina. ^.^

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugh, my husband goes forever when he drinks beer.  Waaaaay too long.  Once the chaffing starts, it's not fun anymore! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Ahhhh. Yes. Whisky dick.  I steer clear of my husband when he's drunk and horny. I remember one night it just took so freaking long.  It was hurting like crazy and I eventually stopped pretending I was enjoying it.  I think I was cheering him on so we could get it over with.  Anyway it was kind of terrible and now I just stay out of his way or I say I'm constipated ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

babyboy117
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:07 AM

okay so this might sound weird... but everytime I drink... my peehole burns when I pee the next day. And No I don't have an std..and havent had sex for a year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)