Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i hope my husband doesnt wake up

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Because he drank alot of beer tonight. Somehow he conned me into having sex, and when he has sex after drinking he ALWAYS wakes up in the night with his pee burning. I don't know why! I just hope not ill be up all night if he does.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:44 AM
Replies (21-30):
mommieof3_752
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:09 AM

It could be his kidneys

reizenskitty
by Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:10 AM

haha well at least you tried!

Quoting Anonymous:

I tried to get him to pee, then I realized I sounded like I was potty training him. Haha

Quoting reizenskitty:

maybe he needs to try to pee a little after you have sex,i know that if i dont i get a UTI so easily.i know hes a guy and it works differently but maybe try next time and next time he goes to the doctor he should bring it up.

katiehopson
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh. My. Goodness. "peehole"

Quoting babyboy117:

okay so this might sound weird... but everytime I drink... my peehole burns when I pee the next day. And No I don't have an std..and havent had sex for a year.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Lol, yes that is exactly what it is! 

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

Chaffing is such an ugly word... it sounds horrible. Lol... like a great deal of pain in the vagina. ^.^

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugh, my husband goes forever when he drinks beer.  Waaaaay too long.  Once the chaffing starts, it's not fun anymore! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:18 AM

dehydration? Your pee is super concentrated when dehydrated (which happens when you drink) and this can make it burn slightly when you pee.

Quoting babyboy117:

okay so this might sound weird... but everytime I drink... my peehole burns when I pee the next day. And No I don't have an std..and havent had sex for a year.

BabiiYarellie
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:19 AM
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
*****screaming in horror.
Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, yes that is exactly what it is! 

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

Chaffing is such an ugly word... it sounds horrible. Lol... like a great deal of pain in the vagina. ^.^

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugh, my husband goes forever when he drinks beer.  Waaaaay too long.  Once the chaffing starts, it's not fun anymore! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:21 AM

uh-oh. You need your peehole.

Quoting babyboy117:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Maybe because you use words like peehole?

Quoting babyboy117:

my peehole burns when I pee ..and havent had sex for a year.

jeannie39
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:29 AM

From reading page 1 replies, I'd say a mix of juices, beer and friction. Will he not use a condom on these nights? Seems like a logical thing to do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:31 AM
1 mom liked this
It is rare we have sex when he drinks because of this. But I bet condoms would work.

Quoting jeannie39:

From reading page 1 replies, I'd say a mix of juices, beer and friction. Will he not use a condom on these nights? Seems like a logical thing to do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN