Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone else get,pregnant by someone they now find disgusting

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:46 AM
  • 89 Replies
I have a beautiful baby girl but her father disgusts me. I don't know what I was thinking when we were together. He's short, fat, can't dress himself properly, cannot hold a conversation is a completely jerk!, I just do not know what I was thinking. In truely embarrassed iwas with him let alone had sex with him. I thought I could change him help him loose weight, speak better, be more open minded. All I can say is epic fail. Anyone else date or marry someone that you realize was a mistake?
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:47 AM
Meeeee.
SantaHatesYou
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:47 AM
Yeah the dink I was married to for 8 years that abused me. Major fuck face.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinkerspell
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:48 AM
Yep my first husband was a complete potty head and smelled like used.metal do i regret it no if i didnt i wouldnt have my big girls now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:48 AM
2 moms liked this
Your first mistake was thinking you could change him into someone you preferred him to be.
macysmom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:48 AM
Yes. I married my high-school love and he turned out to be a slob once I moved in. He is gross and I regret sticking around for those 3 years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittanyjenean
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:48 AM
Yep, but I got the best part of him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ms.Pink.
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:51 AM
3 moms liked this
Yep. About a yr after Dd was born he began to change into the mentality that he'd rather have the single, no responsibility life. Since our divorce i've found out sooooo much about what he did behind my back and continues to do today. I have nothing but disgust for him and can't believe he was my world for 12 yrs!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:52 AM
2 moms liked this
It's kind of funny that your judgemental rampage rounds out with making him "more open minded."
;)
jeannie39
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:52 AM
2 moms liked this

Do you think you see him the way his really is now because you have lost the love you felt for him. Love is blind. I loved my 1st dh with all my heart, until I grew up a little and got tired of his BS. Now, I wouldn't let him touch me with my current dh's dick! lol

darkwhisper
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:53 AM

The first time i got married I realized once he became abusive that I'd made a mistake. I stuck with him for 2 years though, to the day. He left me on our 2 year wedding anniversary. He was just a terrible man.  DH now has been pretty bad, but he's not as bad now. He is trying. I have to give him credit where it's due.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)