Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone else get,pregnant by someone they now find disgusting

Posted by   + Show Post
I have a beautiful baby girl but her father disgusts me. I don't know what I was thinking when we were together. He's short, fat, can't dress himself properly, cannot hold a conversation is a completely jerk!, I just do not know what I was thinking. In truely embarrassed iwas with him let alone had sex with him. I thought I could change him help him loose weight, speak better, be more open minded. All I can say is epic fail. Anyone else date or marry someone that you realize was a mistake?
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Replies (81-89):
2ndtimemom605
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:18 PM
LoL,I'm scratching my head trying to see how you thought she was bitching at you with that reply.

Quoting SissyAnn141:

Quoting mz23:

Quoting SissyAnn141:

My dd is 5 mos. Trust me if I could make it work I would. But he is completely undesirable. He lied and told me his mom had.cancer. Need I say more. I do have a strong desire to be married and be a family. But he's just....ugh. Ill thank God for my baby and this is a lesson learned

When I made my post, I knew none of this stuff.

Don't go bitching on me !!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmberRose1122
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:25 PM
I don't regret it though, because then I wouldn't have my handsome son. His family is great, and he's the black sheep lol

Quoting mz23:

Quoting AmberRose1122:

Yes. My sons father is disgusting. In my defense, I was 18 when I met him, and I hadn't experienced much of anything and had no clue that he was skeezy.

I was then same age when I met my ex and little guy experience. That's my excuse! At least we realize we made some mistakes when it came to men.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:31 PM

On a physical level, I still find him hot as hell. Everytime I see him, it is hard not to jump his bones right then and there....

but then he opens his mouth and generally that urge goes away. He is a pathological liar, a cheater, abuser (mainly only emotional/verbal/mental. Only shoved me once, long story) and part of me is glad we've gone our seperate ways, but another part of me still aches for him. My thought process is "He may be an asshole, yes. But for so long, he was my asshole," and thinking of him with anyone else kills me inside.

We have had sex a few times since breaking up. He is still physically attractive and awesome in bed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Thanks for the kind words

Quoting mz23:

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, my husband. I didn't know how much of a pos he really was and even though he's now trying to right his wrongs it's still hard for me to not loathe him.

Well,I hope hehe really turns things around for you. .
JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:16 PM
My dumbass got pregnant twice by my ex husband. Now I can't believe I ever willingly laid with him. Grossness.
mama2sqgl
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:29 PM
omg I'm sorry

Quoting Oceana09:

I have a 4 year old DD that I love to death but the thought of how she was conceived gives me the heebie jeebies. IDK, something about finding out your ex husband was getting his kicks from the 500 pound gay man next door throughout your entire marriage has a tendancy to do that to a person.

xoxoDanicaxoxo
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:31 PM
No, I knew my husband pretty well by they time we had our dd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Oceana09
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:34 PM
We've been over for 3 years almost and I just learned of this this past July. Made me sick. I would rather he cheated on me with a chic.

Quoting mama2sqgl:

omg I'm sorry

Quoting Oceana09:

I have a 4 year old DD that I love to death but the thought of how she was conceived gives me the heebie jeebies. IDK, something about finding out your ex husband was getting his kicks from the 500 pound gay man next door throughout your entire marriage has a tendancy to do that to a person.

mz23
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:21 PM

lol um... i think some ppl read stuff and hear it in their head a certain way cause i didnt have an issue whatsoever about what she said. im just talking about my ex ; )

Quoting 2ndtimemom605:

LoL,I'm scratching my head trying to see how you thought she was bitching at you with that reply.

Quoting SissyAnn141:

Quoting mz23:

Quoting SissyAnn141:

My dd is 5 mos. Trust me if I could make it work I would. But he is completely undesirable. He lied and told me his mom had.cancer. Need I say more. I do have a strong desire to be married and be a family. But he's just....ugh. Ill thank God for my baby and this is a lesson learned

When I made my post, I knew none of this stuff.

Don't go bitching on me !!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)