Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pretty vagina surgery

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Labiaplasty.

Would you ever do it? I've had two kids and my labia is way longer and weird now. It honestly looks gross and gets pinched in lace panties. I miss having my labia lips tucked inside and now they dangle out a bit. Would you have it done? It's only 3-4 grand. I really want it done bad.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:53 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:20 AM
How is that funny?

Quoting aprilsalcro:

Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

It gets pinched in my panties and it's weird for Dh when he goes down, and it just makes me feel kind of ugly in bed :/ like I'm not comfortable with myself.

Quoting 702girly:

I so don't get it. They're all funny looking in their own way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:21 AM
I sucks feeling that way :( I'm hoping to get it done once we finish having kids.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would! I hate the way i look....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:21 AM
Like what?

Quoting lovemyson549:

yes, menreally like that while fucking

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Mine tuck in but when I open the legs, I think they are kind of longish but not enough to want labiaplasty. I could understand if they get caught or abnormally long, but other than that, no...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Quoting Ms.Pink.:

Probably not, no reason to. I didn't and can't have vaginal birth so my labia hasn't changed.

I believe it's more of an aging/genetics thing. The skin becomes less taught. Mine didn't change after birth.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:28 AM
Mine changed completely after givin birth, it was ALL tucked in all the way and after having my oldest they started poking out. A year later my second was born and they came out way more.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ms.Pink.:

Probably not, no reason to. I didn't and can't have vaginal birth so my labia hasn't changed.

I believe it's more of an aging/genetics thing. The skin becomes less taught. Mine didn't change after birth.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Well...then I guess that's different.  If you don't feel right about it then by all means, I think you should do what you can.  I just hate it when men make their women feel like their body is damaged goods after giving birth.

Quoting Anonymous:

No he never said anything like that. He has to like part the labia and it gets in the way. It makes ME feel weird.

Quoting Anonymous:

Honestly? I think DH makes you feel ugly in bed. I mean, he told you it's  "weird" for him when he goes down, right? Who says that?  Like, "sorry babe, you vag is like way weird for me to deal with now that you've had our kid". 

If that's what's happening its kinda messed up. Are you sure he's not making you feel self concious?  I don't know...there are so many other great things to spend that money on or even save it for a rainy day and go on an awesome vacation. I'd rather have amazing memories of a trip through Europe than a reconstructed vagina. Just sayin'. 

Quoting Anonymous:

It gets pinched in my panties and it's weird for Dh when he goes down, and it just makes me feel kind of ugly in bed :/ like I'm not comfortable with myself.

Quoting 702girly:

I so don't get it. They're all funny looking in their own way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:32 AM
I would! I have the same issue. It makes me feel blah in bed!
Leobaby2007
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:38 AM

No. Lots of other things I woukd rather have done or spend 3-4 grand on.

Ms.Pink.
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:39 AM
I mentioned no change after birth bc OP did, just going off what she said.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ms.Pink.:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)