Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pretty vagina surgery

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Labiaplasty.

Would you ever do it? I've had two kids and my labia is way longer and weird now. It honestly looks gross and gets pinched in lace panties. I miss having my labia lips tucked inside and now they dangle out a bit. Would you have it done? It's only 3-4 grand. I really want it done bad.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:53 AM
Replies (41-48):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:45 AM

Hey it's up to you, not a bunch of random women telling you to or not too.  If I felt that uncomfortable, then yes I would, but I have had 5 kids and been stretched to all hell and back.  If it bothered me then yes, if it bothered hubby, maybe.  :)

Diamondblue1
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:46 AM
If you don't like it get it done if it will make you feel better. How would they do it?
Hoevegirl1986
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:47 AM
My parts r just fine, i dont have a prob.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:48 AM
If it really bothers you and you can afford it, go for it. Just make sure you know about all the risks involved before taking that step.
devastatedhurt
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:49 AM
This is gross. And you know it. Otherwise why post anon?

Quoting Anonymous:

Labiaplasty.

Would you ever do it? I've had two kids and my labia is way longer and weird now. It honestly looks gross and gets pinched in lace panties. I miss having my labia lips tucked inside and now they dangle out a bit. Would you have it done? It's only 3-4 grand. I really want it done bad.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:52 AM

And why?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:52 AM
I've thought about it. But don't think I would want to deal with that kind of pain from the recovery down there.
MomofSCMJJA
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:01 AM

In my opinion, if it is causing you so much discomfort that it is making you self-concious and affecting your sex life with your husband and you have the money to spend, by all means have the surgery. 

But also consider this:  what next?  If you surgically fix this, then what about the next thing you feel self-concious about?  Are you going to be setting yourself up for a nasty cycle of feeling like you need to fix everything about your body you don't like? 

Also, how does your husband feel about it?  It may be that he still think you are the most amazingly gorgeous creature in the world and he wouldn't want you to change a thing!  And would that make you feel differently if he did?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured