Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yeah thats right you MOFO I called the cops!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I had to run to the store and on the way there some guy pulled over and put a box on the side of the road.  I stopped and looked at the box getting ready to call the cops when it moved.  I got out of the car and this is what I found.

I called the cops and gave them all the info I had on the asshole!

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:02 AM
Replies (31-40):
TatiaRose
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:30 AM

When our Lab was about eight months old,I went to PetCo to pick up some toys for him because we were going to be busy for the next few days and I wanted him to have a distraction...I stopped to pet a puppy in the parking lot and ended up bringing her because the man holding her told me he'd been there all day giving away her and her litermates and if he didn't give her away soon,he was going to through her off the side of a bridge...needless to say,she came home with me and she's been our Gracie girl ever since :-)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:31 AM

OMG that was just so cute!  My older dog had to go out and she followed him and she went pee when he did and he waited for her to be done before he would come in the house.  She is so sweet, she went to my DH and barked at him til he picked her up LOL

jeannie39
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Hell, I'd thank the asshole. That is a beautiful dog. It looks like a full blooded Bassit Hound. I hope the cops catch the guy. Are you keeping the puppy? It would make a great Christmas gift. Good luck with it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah her name is Sandie.

Quoting jeannie39:

Hell, I'd thank the asshole. That is a beautiful dog. It looks like a full blooded Bassit Hound. I hope the cops catch the guy. Are you keeping the puppy? It would make a great Christmas gift. Good luck with it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Do you know if she is a puppy or older? I can never tell with some dogs but she looks like a puppy! People suck!

Quoting Anonymous:

Her name is Sandie and she is asleep in the dog bed with our other dog he loves her lol.  I was sure DH was going to make me take her to the pound but he fell in love with her, I handed her to him and she snuggled up next to his ear and whimpered.  She is going to the vet on Monday for shots. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:44 AM

She seems to be about two or three months old.  She still has puppy breath.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you know if she is a puppy or older? I can never tell with some dogs but she looks like a puppy! People suck!

Quoting Anonymous:

Her name is Sandie and she is asleep in the dog bed with our other dog he loves her lol.  I was sure DH was going to make me take her to the pound but he fell in love with her, I handed her to him and she snuggled up next to his ear and whimpered.  She is going to the vet on Monday for shots. 

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:45 AM

Wow. My brother is selling so much of his stuff to get a bassett. (He's 14)

Sad this happened but man how amazing if we ran into such luck. Glad you pulled over.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:46 AM
Does she have tags so you know who dumped her? She looks healthy and well taken care of! Could someone have taken her and dumped her? It seems odd to take care of her then dump her? Someone said she looks full bred, maybe she is micro chipped and you can check to see if she was stolen or at least have the person responsible for dumping her charged!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

nelliesmommy
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:46 AM
Awwww. He's so cute!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:59 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Does she have tags so you know who dumped her? No gave the make and  modle of the truck to the cops. She looks healthy and well taken care of! Well fed, not well taken care of, I didn't take a pic of her when I found her, she was COVERED in mud and FLEAS! This pic was after a flea bath and another bath. It took me 30 minutes to get all the dirt and crap off of her.    Could someone have taken her and dumped her? It seems odd to take care of her then dump her? Someone said she looks full bred, maybe she is micro chipped and you can check to see if she was stolen or at least have the person responsible for dumping her charged! No she is not chipped I have a friend who lives near me she is a vet she checked for a chip when I took her over for flea bath stuff, she is going to give her shots on Monday all I have to do is pay for the shots not the office visit.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)