Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yeah thats right you MOFO I called the cops!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I had to run to the store and on the way there some guy pulled over and put a box on the side of the road.  I stopped and looked at the box getting ready to call the cops when it moved.  I got out of the car and this is what I found.

I called the cops and gave them all the info I had on the asshole!

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:02 AM
Replies (51-57):
Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:07 AM
:(
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:11 AM

when i saw the pic it was so cute i let out and excited squeal.... fml now my kids are awake. oh well that cute pup  was worth it. good thing you called the cops. ahh this makes me want to go to the pound and adopt another one. lol bubba needs a real girlfriend one he can have a litter of pups with just once then get them fixed :)

ps. bubba is an australian sheppard, our hotdog izzy  humps him viciously and he acctually cries tears (she is spayed) we do want to breed him just once though and of course we keep the pups. id have to get a more costly license to have more than 3 dogs within city limits but it would be worth it, and vets in town occasionally advertise FREE NUTER OR SPAY so thats good :) i grew up with  about 25-30 dogs at anyt given time, yes all the baths, brushing, ect can take alot of time but to me it was time well spent

Baybeelove88
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:32 AM
What a sweet little pup! Oh my goodness!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaboudreaux
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:36 AM

He is so cute!!!!!  Are u gonna keep him?

ruthallen
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:41 AM
This jugs just a joke... stuff you 'found' her. .. you sure that's not just the story yoy feed dh to let her stay? Hehe she sure is cute.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MJNMADDYSMOMMY
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:46 AM
Awww poor baby!!! Thank goodness you found her! :-(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 6:10 AM

Unfortunately this is an on going thing out here.  I am famous at the local no kill shelter.  My DH usually makes me take them there (we would have to get a kennel permit if he didn't)  I live in the middle of nowhere. 

Quoting ruthallen:

This jugs just a joke... stuff you 'found' her. .. you sure that's not just the story yoy feed dh to let her stay? Hehe she sure is cute.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)