Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

text him?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

me and BF are fighting... i wnt talk to him, but i've tried for a few days before i just stopped trying.

right now, i'm slowly slipping into that black hole. i want to text him... i want to say-- i'm suffering from depression and suicidal thoughts. i need u but i know u cant be here...

i kicked him out today. told him to go to his parents for the night. he's prob sleeping and he has to be up in 5 hrs for work anyways... but i feel weak for wanting to send him that text, but feeling weaker b/c i'm feeling like this

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
brittanyjenean
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:17 AM
Give him some space and find something to keep you busy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LucyHourglass
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:20 AM
1 mom liked this

suicidal thoughts? codependant much?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:24 AM

thoughts and actions..

and yes. always been codependent. i'm trying to work on it... and its hard b/c either i'm completely dependent or i'm my own person, to where i completely close myself off from everyone. i cant find a happy medium

Quoting LucyHourglass:

EAzizM
by Erica on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:24 AM
That is a shitty thing to say to someone who is distraught. op; sleep it off and if you still feel this way in the morning just text him asking him to come home so you can talk.

Quoting LucyHourglass:

bbyB10
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:31 AM
I pray for peace in your heart don't let the enemy make u feel unworthy the devil is a liar god gave you life HE LOVES YOU :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:33 AM
This happened to me on November 5th. My SO had been trying to distant himself days before, then on the 5th, he finally answered my call(after I tried calling and texting him repeatedly) . He just was a completely different person and wouldnt talk to me. He sounded so angry. He broke up with me, I had a nervous breakdown and couldn't stop having suicidal and negative thoughts. I texted and emailed him the next day telling him I just felt like dying. All he said was "I'll text you later". I never heard from him again. I've sent him long emails and texts. He doesn't give a fuck...just now I'm getting to the point where I don't cry everyday, throughout the day. It hurts because we planned a future together and said he would never leave. I can't believe he can completely not give a shit about me. OP, give him space. It's probably what he needs.

I know it hurts but just try to do things to keep you busy. I hate sitting around doing nothing because that's when my mind starts over analyzing things and then the waterworks start.

(((Hugs)))
LucyHourglass
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:43 AM

its ok, i wasnt trying to be mean i was just trying to show you that you are being ridiculous. lol. I used to be like that, I had borderline personality disorder..its actually cureable.... you should maybe talk to a therapist or something about it. you can get yourself better :) read up on it.

Quoting Anonymous:

thoughts and actions..

and yes. always been codependent. i'm trying to work on it... and its hard b/c either i'm completely dependent or i'm my own person, to where i completely close myself off from everyone. i cant find a happy medium

Quoting LucyHourglass:

http://crunchymommalogues.wordpress.com 

Please read my blog! :D

The Crunchy Mommalogues.

Live life on the crunchy side. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:02 AM

i didnt take it as being mean.... i KNOW i have those isues. i was in abusive relationship after abusive relationships b/c of it.. and even when i'm not in one, i still to this day, crave the abusive part. part of how i was raised... abuse= love. i know its not real/right, but thats how i feel 90% of the time-- something i'm working on.

i have my appointment on wednesday. how do they determine if you have borderline personality disordeR?

Quoting LucyHourglass:

its ok, i wasnt trying to be mean i was just trying to show you that you are being ridiculous. lol. I used to be like that, I had borderline personality disorder..its actually cureable.... you should maybe talk to a therapist or something about it. you can get yourself better :) read up on it.

Quoting Anonymous:

thoughts and actions..

Quoting LucyHourglass:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured