Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THIS BIG GIRL IS WORKIN THE POLE **GRAPHIC VIDEO**

Posted by   + Show Post
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:31 AM
Replies (11-20):
Opie99
by Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:54 AM
Snap
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kayla060812
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Holy crap.. i was expecting a fall. She did awesome
AnastasiaKorsh
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:56 AM

She isn't getting as much lift. But she's not awful.

Diamondblue1
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:09 AM
She was workin it. I can't do it lol
sadeyez11
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:13 AM
2 moms liked this
Same here. i showed dh the video and told him to buy my fat ass a pole so i could attempt to dance like her.

Quoting sugarcrisp:

You know... Good for her. That shit is NOT easy, and to be able to do that as a big girl? I'm jealous. I'd give a whoop and a hollar and a high five.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:18 AM

If I had an incentive to learn, I would. But my incentive NOT to learn is the fear of hurting myself. I've seen vids of girls really hurting themselves and I'll be honest... I'm a baby. lol

Quoting sadeyez11:

Same here. i showed dh the video and told him to buy my fat ass a pole so i could attempt to dance like her.

Quoting sugarcrisp:

You know... Good for her. That shit is NOT easy, and to be able to do that as a big girl? I'm jealous. I'd give a whoop and a hollar and a high five.

TattooedMomto4
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:19 AM
Sounds like it was a strip club, the people watching her are obviously attracted to heavier women and wtg to her because I am much smaller and couldn't get up that pole.
nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:20 AM
Get it! lol. I'm only 110 pounds and I can't climb the pole as well as her.
AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:20 AM

I'm not afraid of hurting myself, I just don't want to hurt my house, lol.

Quoting sugarcrisp:

If I had an incentive to learn, I would. But my incentive NOT to learn is the fear of hurting myself. I've seen vids of girls really hurting themselves and I'll be honest... I'm a baby. lol

Quoting sadeyez11:

Quoting sugarcrisp:

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:23 AM

lol

Quoting AllofFive19:

I'm not afraid of hurting myself, I just don't want to hurt my house, lol.

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Quoting sadeyez11:

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured