Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How many deaths do you think will be caused from this Black Friday?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:31 AM
Replies (21-26):
TarantulaTress
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:26 AM
Hopefully none.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:29 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree! I think they should stop black Friday and an insane sales and instead spread out decent sales on more things over the next two weeks or so.

Quoting 504bbymami:

It's the saddest freakin thing. I think they should stop black Friday all together. It's shameful
unusualmom
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:31 AM
Im glad I dont work retail. Poor people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:34 AM
She probably ran into you by accident and you found it appropriate to shove a 10 year old? You're lucky it wasn't my child. Crazy bitch.

Quoting Anonymous:

I went to black friday bc my dh needed a new pair of shoes, but he will NEVER buy himself anything. I'm pregnant, a girl ran into me... She mustve been about 10. She laughed, so I shoved her and told her "move outta my way, you little shit"! Kids are so rude.

lovelychaos13
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:39 AM

yeah im hoping for none, im sooo not going shopping today but  i have to by wednesday because  my youngest turns 6 on thursday so gotta snag a decent bday present for her lol its funny she wants a gingerbread house annnnnnd she wants a  cake with the hulk on it.... shes an odd child, both my kids are, but so was i . last year she wanted me to make a cake to look like a farm. i told them they are getting new underwear, socks, and some long sleve shirts for xmas. they  flipped their lid screaming and dancing around so excited for that rofl (like i said they are weird)

sadly im guessing there would end up being  at least 1 black friday death, theres always  a few. but im sure there will be  plenty of injuries  too, makes me sad that people take things that far we dont have much  and yet we dont want for much either. id love a new set of nice sheets or just new sheets period! yikes some sheets i have are about 20 years old or so and my newest  sheet set is 13 yrs old... all my husband wants is me and of course a bottle of  capitain morgan black lable something or other type of booze been nearly a year since we had any booze so im not opposed to it. there isnt much money for xmas so of course kids need real things  not only toys, its too late in our area to sign up for the toy drive for  both girls to get 1 free gift but yes im going to good will to buy them warm shirts and before i go il sort thru what they outgrew and donate that when i go to shop there. what sucks is the girls bio-dad will have them for xmas so me and dh will be alone so we will have to wait and have a belated christmas and christmas dinner until girls get back.

its sucks the girls dad wont let them  bring any toys back home, they only visit 1 weekend a month and he has a bad habit of skipping  some months so his gifts up there sit in a closet. he buys their love and then turns to send them home early so that he doesnt even spend 2 days with them, but when he does hang onto them the 2 days the girls say he drops them off at other peoples house and he leaves and they stay the night there. the last few times the girls said they didnt want to go and that their daddy tells bad mean lies about me and it makes them sad. and they said  you dont say mean stuff about daddy why does he say bad stuff about you? (we divorced before our oldest was even 2 yrs old and he still pulls crap. i just told the girls sometimes adults have a hard time with their feelings and sometimes they say mean or bad things because they are upset. and true to my parenting my girls said yeah! you got to go calm down, take deep breaths and think 1st then go talk  about your feelings. ahhhh ive taught them well :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:39 AM
Yeah it was an accident but her laughing about it was uncalled for. A rude kid. She should've said excuse me, or sorry. I laugh at your reply.

Quoting Anonymous:

She probably ran into you by accident and you found it appropriate to shove a 10 year old? You're lucky it wasn't my child. Crazy bitch.

Quoting Anonymous:

I went to black friday bc my dh needed a new pair of shoes, but he will NEVER buy himself anything. I'm pregnant, a girl ran into me... She mustve been about 10. She laughed, so I shoved her and told her "move outta my way, you little shit"! Kids are so rude.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN