Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

f*** you husband

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Husband,

Thanksgiving was about family. It was not meant for you to watch me slave over dinner and then clean the whole house and entertain family while taking care of our baby, while you sat in front of Best Buy for 10 hours for a new toy for yourself. You are the biggest prick I know. Go fuck yourself because I'm done with you.

**** Just for clarification, I am venting and if you all think this warrants divorce, and yes I did imply, "done with you" at the end meant it, really its just an angry vent. However there will be one cafemom-fucktard that will blow it out of portion and many thanks to the first anon "shit" -refer to page two- to get that ball rolling. Anyway, its a mindless/angry vent. Which many can relate to, or be a total prick, along with my husband.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:17 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:36 AM
thank you....it sucks and i am sure Ill get some negative comments about thos post but for fucks sake, really?! Trading his sons first thanksgiving to get some useless materislistic shit to bring home....

Quoting Diamondblue1:

I would be pissed to:( sorry you had togo through that hope you feel better soon.

white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:37 AM

dont what devorce or love him cause if you dont love him why did you get married in the first place 

Quoting Anonymous:

i sure as hell dont....

Quoting white_wolf454:

wow devorce over a toy.....my you loved him huh 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:46 AM
omg its about him leaving his and my family to go to black friday and you want to talk about love? so i am suppose to love him for pulling this crap? oh yeah I am totally the bad guy to want my husband home to visit with family, my bad i forgot it was totally my fault...now i need to write a new post thanking my husband for the wonderful thanksgiving of him sitting on his ass for ten hours....thanks! you put it in a new perspective...its all about love.

Quoting white_wolf454:

dont what devorce or love him cause if you dont love him why did you get married in the first place 

Quoting Anonymous:

i sure as hell dont....

Quoting white_wolf454:

Summerlion1123
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Still, you got to admit, 10 hours in a line is extremely dedicated.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:49 AM
lmao...i never thought of it...you gave him point but being that I'm pissy at him, this has to be the most memorable ten hours of him being a douche. lol but good point.

Quoting Summerlion1123:

Still, you got to admit, 10 hours in a line is extremely dedicated.

white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:59 AM

I seen woman leave there guy for less like one of my friends packed her kids and left her husband cause he asked , not told her or what have you that his mother was ill and would like her to live with them and that she has her own Nurse so wife would never have to do a thing they had a small house behind theres so he thought it be Great and she called him all kinds of names and left him and moved to her parents cause of it . But yeah If he was In line to get gifts for family I would be like you need to say sorry but its for him self that is an asshole move more so cause as i was reading in replies he did it on his kids first which I can so Understand why you are pissed . LOL His new toy should keep him warm in the dog house 

Quoting Anonymous:

omg its about him leaving his and my family to go to black friday and you want to talk about love? so i am suppose to love him for pulling this crap? oh yeah I am totally the bad guy to want my husband home to visit with family, my bad i forgot it was totally my fault...now i need to write a new post thanking my husband for the wonderful thanksgiving of him sitting on his ass for ten hours....thanks! you put it in a new perspective...its all about love.

Quoting white_wolf454:

Quoting Anonymous:

i sure as hell dont....

Quoting white_wolf454:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:03 AM
LMAO!!! I guarantee OP will stay with him!!! She's just talking crap. This is dumb!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:04 AM
i am glad you said the last sentence because i just said that to him...sorry for the bitch post before, I am so livid I am starting to take it out on others but its really him who I am mad at and yup, traded the son's first Thanksgiving....grrr butthole man....

Quoting white_wolf454:

I seen woman leave there guy for less like one of my friends packed her kids and left her husband cause he asked , not told her or what have you that his mother was ill and would like her to live with them and that she has her own Nurse so wife would never have to do a thing they had a small house behind theres so he thought it be Great and she called him all kinds of names and left him and moved to her parents cause of it . But yeah If he was In line to get gifts for family I would be like you need to say sorry but its for him self that is an asshole move more so cause as i was reading in replies he did it on his kids first which I can so Understand why you are pissed . LOL His new toy should keep him warm in the dog house 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting white_wolf454:

Quoting Anonymous:

i sure as hell dont....

Quoting white_wolf454:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:07 AM
lol like you never bitched about your husband, i also bet your shit smells like rose but judging from your comment, your shit just described what type of person you are...you know the saying that white spot on top of shit...well honey its still shit. shit :)

Quoting Anonymous:

LMAO!!! I guarantee OP will stay with him!!! She's just talking crap. This is dumb!!

DollFace-23
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:08 AM
Wow I would've flipped shit! How disrespectful! My man knows better than to pull that shit!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)