Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

f*** you husband

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Husband,

Thanksgiving was about family. It was not meant for you to watch me slave over dinner and then clean the whole house and entertain family while taking care of our baby, while you sat in front of Best Buy for 10 hours for a new toy for yourself. You are the biggest prick I know. Go fuck yourself because I'm done with you.

**** Just for clarification, I am venting and if you all think this warrants divorce, and yes I did imply, "done with you" at the end meant it, really its just an angry vent. However there will be one cafemom-fucktard that will blow it out of portion and many thanks to the first anon "shit" -refer to page two- to get that ball rolling. Anyway, its a mindless/angry vent. Which many can relate to, or be a total prick, along with my husband.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:17 AM
Replies (21-30):
godsgirl26
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:09 AM
That sucks. :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:09 AM

it's cool I understand more now and yea i would so be kicking his ass all over the place My sons dad did the same thing during our sons first birthday hes born the 31 of dec and wanted to go to his friends new years eve party on the kids first birthday I was sooo pissed its one of the reasons we are no longer together

Quoting Anonymous:

i am glad you said the last sentence because i just said that to him...sorry for the bitch post before, I am so livid I am starting to take it out on others but its really him who I am mad at and yup, traded the son's first Thanksgiving....grrr butthole man....

Quoting white_wolf454:

I seen woman leave there guy for less like one of my friends packed her kids and left her husband cause he asked , not told her or what have you that his mother was ill and would like her to live with them and that she has her own Nurse so wife would never have to do a thing they had a small house behind theres so he thought it be Great and she called him all kinds of names and left him and moved to her parents cause of it . But yeah If he was In line to get gifts for family I would be like you need to say sorry but its for him self that is an asshole move more so cause as i was reading in replies he did it on his kids first which I can so Understand why you are pissed . LOL His new toy should keep him warm in the dog house 

Quoting Anonymous:

omg its about him leaving his and my family to go to black friday and you want to talk about love? so i am suppose to love him for pulling this crap? oh yeah I am totally the bad guy to want my husband home to visit with family, my bad i forgot it was totally my fault...now i need to write a new post thanking my husband for the wonderful thanksgiving of him sitting on his ass for ten hours....thanks! you put it in a new perspective...its all about love.

Quoting white_wolf454:

dont what devorce or love him cause if you dont love him why did you get married in the first place 

Quoting Anonymous:

i sure as hell dont....

Quoting white_wolf454:

wow devorce over a toy.....my you loved him huh 

Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:11 AM
I would divorce him. This man wouldn't have a home to come back to.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:16 AM
you got a good man, lucky

Quoting DollFace-23:

Wow I would've flipped shit! How disrespectful! My man knows better than to pull that shit!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:17 AM
told him to have fun sleeping with his toy maybe it will give him shelter and warmth because I am so mad, he is not welcome within my sight.

Quoting Elle.tea.22:

I would divorce him. This man wouldn't have a home to come back to.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:18 AM
seriously....it does

Quoting godsgirl26:

That sucks. :(

DollFace-23
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:21 AM
Lol It's all about How you stand your ground! I don't put up with bullshit and he knows DAMN well How it works in our house! We're a team and do everything equal, no excuses. All you have to do is show that you won't deal with his shit and if he loves you enough to keep you around he'll learn

Quoting Anonymous:

you got a good man, lucky

Quoting DollFace-23:

Wow I would've flipped shit! How disrespectful! My man knows better than to pull that shit!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babyboy117
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:21 AM
I always say "i'm done" when I'm angry. Lol. I totally get it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MammaPaparazza
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:24 AM
A fucking. Men sister!!! Seriously so many say divorce...craziness, like its either you be happy 100% of the time or you get a damn divorce,,,ridiculous

Quoting Anonymous:

Husband,

Thanksgiving was about family. It was not meant for you to watch me slave over dinner and then clean the whole house and entertain family while taking care of our baby, while you sat in front of Best Buy for 10 hours for a new toy for yourself. You are the biggest prick I know. Go fuck yourself because I'm done with you.

**** Just for clarification, I am venting and if you all think this warrants divorce, and yes I did imply, "done with you" at the end meant it, really its just an angry vent. However there will be one cafemom-fucktard that will blow it out of portion and many thanks to the first anon "shit" -refer to page two- to get that ball rolling. Anyway, its a mindless/angry vent. Which many can relate to, or be a total prick, along with my husband.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:27 AM
sweet we totally relate :) i say it too :)

Quoting babyboy117:

I always say "i'm done" when I'm angry. Lol. I totally get it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)