Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

f*** you husband

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Husband,

Thanksgiving was about family. It was not meant for you to watch me slave over dinner and then clean the whole house and entertain family while taking care of our baby, while you sat in front of Best Buy for 10 hours for a new toy for yourself. You are the biggest prick I know. Go fuck yourself because I'm done with you.

**** Just for clarification, I am venting and if you all think this warrants divorce, and yes I did imply, "done with you" at the end meant it, really its just an angry vent. However there will be one cafemom-fucktard that will blow it out of portion and many thanks to the first anon "shit" -refer to page two- to get that ball rolling. Anyway, its a mindless/angry vent. Which many can relate to, or be a total prick, along with my husband.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:17 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anariama
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:29 AM

What did he buy anyway? Cause if it was something cool that I could use too,I'd be totally okay with it.:/ But otherwise,beat his ass!

luvmykids08_10
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:29 AM
My dh invited his friends over to watch the game and eat. I'm ok with that.. it started off a bad day because I was up since 11pm wednesday night cooking. Just to not finish til 4pm last night. Then cleaned up everybodys mess. But they let me sleep while watching the kids and playing some football game. Lol some times you just have to let men be men. Hell I was thankful for just getting a nap in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
unusualmom
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:30 AM
I wouldnt have le him leave. Actually my dh used to cash his paycheck and in his pocket it went. Ummmm, no! So I got him his own acct with an allowance until he learned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:31 AM
word, in cafemom-land its either deliriously happy with your marriage that you fart bubbles or divorce and your the bitch because of some dumbass thing that was totally your husbands fault but no matter what, its you who fucked up by being with him, thanks cafemom....you extreme wrench. lol

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

A fucking. Men sister!!! Seriously so many say divorce...craziness, like its either you be happy 100% of the time or you get a damn divorce,,,ridiculous

Quoting Anonymous:

Husband,

Thanksgiving was about family. It was not meant for you to watch me slave over dinner and then clean the whole house and entertain family while taking care of our baby, while you sat in front of Best Buy for 10 hours for a new toy for yourself. You are the biggest prick I know. Go fuck yourself because I'm done with you.

**** Just for clarification, I am venting and if you all think this warrants divorce, and yes I did imply, "done with you" at the end meant it, really its just an angry vent. However there will be one cafemom-fucktard that will blow it out of portion and many thanks to the first anon "shit" -refer to page two- to get that ball rolling. Anyway, its a mindless/angry vent. Which many can relate to, or be a total prick, along with my husband.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:32 AM
oooh snap.....that just might work :)

Quoting unusualmom:

I wouldnt have le him leave. Actually my dh used to cash his paycheck and in his pocket it went. Ummmm, no! So I got him his own acct with an allowance until he learned.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:32 AM
your right men can be men....it could be holiday stress

Quoting luvmykids08_10:

My dh invited his friends over to watch the game and eat. I'm ok with that.. it started off a bad day because I was up since 11pm wednesday night cooking. Just to not finish til 4pm last night. Then cleaned up everybodys mess. But they let me sleep while watching the kids and playing some football game. Lol some times you just have to let men be men. Hell I was thankful for just getting a nap in.

MammaPaparazza
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:34 AM
I say ... Dear husband if you piss me off, fuck you... You will pay in many ways but a divorce to grant you freedom is not one of them, you shall live in the house and be miserable as punishment for your douchbaggedness ... And after 24 hours...ill love you again

Quoting Anonymous:

word, in cafemom-land its either deliriously happy with your marriage that you fart bubbles or divorce and your the bitch because of some dumbass thing that was totally your husbands fault but no matter what, its you who fucked up by being with him, thanks cafemom....you extreme wrench. lol

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

A fucking. Men sister!!! Seriously so many say divorce...craziness, like its either you be happy 100% of the time or you get a damn divorce,,,ridiculous

Quoting Anonymous:

Husband,

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:34 AM
1 mom liked this
i know for sure a new phone and I have no idea what else...he could bring something cool back...like a black eye from another costumer who was fighting for the last tv ...or something lol

Quoting Anariama:

What did he buy anyway? Cause if it was something cool that I could use too,I'd be totally okay with it.:/ But otherwise,beat his ass!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:34 AM
*divorce
All married couples go through struggles and she is venting on here not taking it out on her husband and kids. Let her vent and get it out of her system then hopefully she and her dh can work together to fix it.
She can love him and be unhappy with his choices.

Quoting white_wolf454:

dont what devorce or love him cause if you dont love him why did you get married in the first place 

Quoting Anonymous:

i sure as hell dont....

Quoting white_wolf454:

wow devorce over a toy.....my you loved him huh 

luvmykids08_10
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:35 AM
Yes it could be. I'm glad that shits over though lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

your right men can be men....it could be holiday stress

Quoting luvmykids08_10:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)