Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Thanks to you buttheads that are Black Friday shopping *UPDATE!!!!!*

Posted by   + Show Post
*UPDATE*
I just purchased printer ink online.

All of my problems are solved.

You guys are amazing.

I really appreciate our friendship.

*holds all of MC*

I can't get printer ink without pushing through crowds.

I have a paper due Tuesday that I can't print. I can't get it before school because my commute does not allow that sort of time. I can't get it after school because I have to commute back to my area and head straight to work. I'm also working all day Sunday.

I'm usually prepared and have an extra box on hand but unfortunately it didnt work out that way this time.

You guys are seriously cramping my style. Will it be safe for me to leave my house tomorrow? Can one of you jerks pick it up for me and drop it off since you're out and about anyways?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 6:48 AM
Replies (21-30):
scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:55 AM

I don't know where you live and what stores are in your area but here grocery stores sell ink cartridges and so does walgreens. Good luck!

kzuehlk
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:55 AM
I forgot to pick up diapers and stood in line for almost an hour this morning to spend $5. It was crazy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by The Enzyme Helicase on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Wow! You can find a pack of diapers for $5 in your area? That's crazy awesome!

Quoting kzuehlk:

I forgot to pick up diapers and stood in line for almost an hour this morning to spend $5. It was crazy!
deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:58 AM
Our WalMart was a ghost town by 1 am not even the 5 am sales brought people back lol

Quoting KelliansMom:

Since sales started so early everything will be a ghost town by noon. I'm that shopper that goes out in the afternoon just to see what's left lol
emeraldangel2.0
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:59 AM

ugh i feel your pain. i have to get some matte photo paper for a project and it's only 8 o clock. walmart's still packed

epoh
by The Enzyme Helicase on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:01 AM
No bueno! How's the babes and the husband person? How's my emerald?

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

ugh i feel your pain. i have to get some matte photo paper for a project and it's only 8 o clock. walmart's still packed

LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:02 AM

You can always print it at the library.  You couldn't pay me enough to go shopping on Black Friday! Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:02 AM
9 moms liked this
I lost my sympathy button. You admit that you are unprepared, yet everyone else are the jerks... I see a lot of excuses and a lot of "I didn't know that" in your post. Seems to me you just wanted a reason to bitch.
Mommy4two
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:03 AM
5 moms liked this

Okay negative nancy ... Not my problem that you waited to the last min. to do YOUR assignment.... and I was out at 6 p.m last night home by 1:30 normally would have been one of the "crazies" who didn't get home til this afternoon but funds didn't support that idea this year....

illinoismommy83
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:04 AM
2 moms liked this

They sell printer ink at CVS and Walgreens pharmacy. I had a friend whining that she needed diapers and I'm like, did we all forget that Walmart is not the only store in the world?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)