Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Thanks to you buttheads that are Black Friday shopping *UPDATE!!!!!*

Posted by   + Show Post
*UPDATE*
I just purchased printer ink online.

All of my problems are solved.

You guys are amazing.

I really appreciate our friendship.

*holds all of MC*

I can't get printer ink without pushing through crowds.

I have a paper due Tuesday that I can't print. I can't get it before school because my commute does not allow that sort of time. I can't get it after school because I have to commute back to my area and head straight to work. I'm also working all day Sunday.

I'm usually prepared and have an extra box on hand but unfortunately it didnt work out that way this time.

You guys are seriously cramping my style. Will it be safe for me to leave my house tomorrow? Can one of you jerks pick it up for me and drop it off since you're out and about anyways?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 6:48 AM
Replies (31-40):
epoh
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:07 AM
4 moms liked this
Reasons do not equate to excuses. I am not, unfortunately, an omniscient being. Indeed, with my busy life that occasionally things are overlooked, like printer ink levels. For shame!

And way to take a minor complaint and turn it into a bitch post. I'm actually sitting here, sipping coffee, watching my children play, and enjoying the world go by as I sit in my pjs. *tips coffee* good day to you!

Quoting Anonymous:

I lost my sympathy button. You admit that you are unprepared, yet everyone else are the jerks... I see a lot of excuses and a lot of "I didn't know that" in your post. Seems to me you just wanted a reason to bitch.
emeraldangel2.0
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:08 AM

the baby is great, she loved her first thanksgiving dinner

the husband is working hard. we had some problems last month, which is why i was absent, but we worked through it. it was mainly due to him keeping some important stuff away from me.

i'm fine. doing great in school, and i'm getting over bronchitis and laryngitis. i can talk without wanting to die now, lol.

Quoting epoh:

No bueno! How's the babes and the husband person? How's my emerald?

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

ugh i feel your pain. i have to get some matte photo paper for a project and it's only 8 o clock. walmart's still packed

BamaMommy2
by Angel.N.Disguise on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:09 AM

True! My husband works at Target, he just called and said there's hardly anyone in the store. It's only 7:09AM here.

Quoting KelliansMom:

Since sales started so early everything will be a ghost town by noon. I'm that shopper that goes out in the afternoon just to see what's left lol

emeraldangel2.0
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:09 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

I lost my sympathy button. You admit that you are unprepared, yet everyone else are the jerks... I see a lot of excuses and a lot of "I didn't know that" in your post. Seems to me you just wanted a reason to bitch.

oh, here's your sympathy button, now can i have my bitch button back? guess you didn't get the memo that i'm the frigid bitch around these parts.

epoh
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:10 AM
3 moms liked this
My assignment was done several days ago. When I was printing out pre-readings for my biology class I ran out of ink

How does me having an assignment done 6 days before its due but running out of ink equate to me being late doing my assignment? Lol so silly.

Sorry about your lack of finances. It appears to have made you an angry woman. Perhaps you should count the blessings you have and celebrate those on a day of thanks instead of being upset you're too broke to shop for 12 hours. What a pity.

Quoting Mommy4two:

Okay negative nancy ... Not my problem that you waited to the last min. to do YOUR assignment.... and I was out at 6 p.m last night home by 1:30 normally would have been one of the "crazies" who didn't get home til this afternoon but funds didn't support that idea this year....

AjCeCeMom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:11 AM
My friend just posted that she is one of four people at office max.... Might be worth a shot!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:12 AM
.<3 yay! I'm glad things are better with him. Lord knows men only seem to end up giving me headaches anymore.

My kiddos also adored thanksgiving. It's the first year it's just been them and me. I stuffed them and ran them around and played. A lot. It was a good day. :)

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

the baby is great, she loved her first thanksgiving dinner

the husband is working hard. we had some problems last month, which is why i was absent, but we worked through it. it was mainly due to him keeping some important stuff away from me.

i'm fine. doing great in school, and i'm getting over bronchitis and laryngitis. i can talk without wanting to die now, lol.

Quoting epoh:

No bueno! How's the babes and the husband person? How's my emerald?

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

ugh i feel your pain. i have to get some matte photo paper for a project and it's only 8 o clock. walmart's still packed

epoh
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:14 AM
If I can get their dad to watch them when I work Sunday then I can swing by the store then. I'm hoping he's off his man-period so I can swing that. Lol

Quoting AjCeCeMom:

My friend just posted that she is one of four people at office max.... Might be worth a shot!
Mommy4two
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:14 AM
2 moms liked this

Ummmm never said I was to broke just waint for my check to clear :-) and no actually I'm not angry had a awesome night, I think you may want to reread YOUR post, your the one calling us shoppers jerks NOT the other way around...

Quoting epoh:

My assignment was done several days ago. When I was printing out pre-readings for my biology class I ran out of ink

How does me having an assignment done 6 days before its due but running out of ink equate to me being late doing my assignment? Lol so silly.

Sorry about your lack of finances. It appears to have made you an angry woman. Perhaps you should count the blessings you have and celebrate those on a day of thanks instead of being upset you're too broke to shop for 12 hours. What a pity.

Quoting Mommy4two:

Okay negative nancy ... Not my problem that you waited to the last min. to do YOUR assignment.... and I was out at 6 p.m last night home by 1:30 normally would have been one of the "crazies" who didn't get home til this afternoon but funds didn't support that idea this year....

emeraldangel2.0
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this

i'm trying to find out where you were being a negative nancy. am i reading in the wrong tone? i read the post in a light hearted tone. but i am in an unusually good mood so maybe that's why. *le shrug*

Quoting epoh:

Quoting Mommy4two:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)