Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thanks to you buttheads that are Black Friday shopping *UPDATE!!!!!*

Posted by   + Show Post
*UPDATE*
I just purchased printer ink online.

All of my problems are solved.

You guys are amazing.

I really appreciate our friendship.

*holds all of MC*

I can't get printer ink without pushing through crowds.

I have a paper due Tuesday that I can't print. I can't get it before school because my commute does not allow that sort of time. I can't get it after school because I have to commute back to my area and head straight to work. I'm also working all day Sunday.

I'm usually prepared and have an extra box on hand but unfortunately it didnt work out that way this time.

You guys are seriously cramping my style. Will it be safe for me to leave my house tomorrow? Can one of you jerks pick it up for me and drop it off since you're out and about anyways?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 6:48 AM
Replies (331-339):
Ihold8Stars
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:54 PM
What's Interpret tone?? Somekinda music Oo-

Quoting LeiahAsh2012:

I am amazed at the number of women who can not interpret tone.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HaileysMom07180
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:06 PM

it was here, i went to the walmart by my house that my friend works at around 1 and she said it was borning slow by noon

Quoting KelliansMom:

Since sales started so early everything will be a ghost town by noon. I'm that shopper that goes out in the afternoon just to see what's left lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 3:30 AM
So if it's a minor complaint why post it on here. Especially if you can't handle the negative comments as well as the positive. Your the only one to blame for being to "busy" to stop and get ink before black friday.
sununner36
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:21 PM

I do too.  for the past couple of years, have made a list of what I would like to find. and every year have found a shopping cart that has it all in there... I am not the one that put the items in there either.  The cart is just sitting there, I wait and watch for the person(s) to come back and each year they never have.  I have waited for one year for 1 hour and no show, so I took the cart.  I am blessed that way I guess.  This year went out at 1 pm and found items that were supposed to not be with the "black friday" sales because the time was over; still got the black friday sale price.

Quoting KelliansMom:

Since sales started so early everything will be a ghost town by noon. I'm that shopper that goes out in the afternoon just to see what's left lol

Every Second of Every Day is a New Beginningpuppy

kailu1835
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Sorry, I didn't realize this was a personal letter.  In that case, why did you wait until the last minute to do your paper, therefore realizing at the last minute that your printer doesn't work?  What school do you go to that doesn't have a library?  Do you not have any friends nearby that have computers and printers?

And I'm glad you got your ink :)

Quoting epoh:

Who is he?

How is a library that's a half hour away that may or may not be open beneficial to me at my home?

Who said I even wanted to go out?

Stop assuming.

Quoting kailu1835:

Oh please.  He shouldn't have waited until the last minute to get his paper printed out.  Schools have computers in their libraries, and printers.

babiesbabybaby development

lruesch
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:46 PM

you can always order it online and pay extra to get it faster!! I've done that when I was in a cramp!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 4:30 PM
What is meant by the reset on an ink cartridge is not resetting a cartridge once it stops printing to start again. When there is no ink, there's no ink. It means to get the printer to be able to read a cartridge that has been refilled by you or one that is refurbished. Printers will not read the ink levels on those. You can google search how to do that for your particular printer.

Quoting epoh:

I do! I threw the cartridge away the other day though. :(

I'll have to keep this in mind for future use! Thanks!

Quoting raegansmom:

Do you have Pinterest? There is a pin on there that shows you a reset button on your ink cartrages. It claims they are completely out of ink when rhrt stop working. I haven't tried it yet, but it's worth a try if your in a pinch.

bmommyx2
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:51 PM

What an obnoxious & rude post & who are you to call other people jerks.  If you are not prepared you have no one to blame but yourself.  Personally I don't care for Black friday I didn't even want to be out on the road, so i prepared & got the things I needed ahead of time.  I see you already ordered online, but seriously you didn't know you could do that before going online & acting like a royal JERK.

bmommyx2
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Also "Butheads"  are you twelve?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured