Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Thanks to you buttheads that are Black Friday shopping *UPDATE!!!!!*

Posted by   + Show Post
*UPDATE*
I just purchased printer ink online.

All of my problems are solved.

You guys are amazing.

I really appreciate our friendship.

*holds all of MC*

I can't get printer ink without pushing through crowds.

I have a paper due Tuesday that I can't print. I can't get it before school because my commute does not allow that sort of time. I can't get it after school because I have to commute back to my area and head straight to work. I'm also working all day Sunday.

I'm usually prepared and have an extra box on hand but unfortunately it didnt work out that way this time.

You guys are seriously cramping my style. Will it be safe for me to leave my house tomorrow? Can one of you jerks pick it up for me and drop it off since you're out and about anyways?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 6:48 AM
Replies (41-50):
emeraldangel2.0
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:15 AM

jesus christ get a sense of humor

Quoting Mommy4two:

Ummmm never said I was to broke just waint for my check to clear :-) and no actually I'm not angry had a awesome night, I think you may want to reread YOUR post, your the one calling us shoppers jerks NOT the other way around...

Quoting epoh:

My assignment was done several days ago. When I was printing out pre-readings for my biology class I ran out of ink

How does me having an assignment done 6 days before its due but running out of ink equate to me being late doing my assignment? Lol so silly.

Sorry about your lack of finances. It appears to have made you an angry woman. Perhaps you should count the blessings you have and celebrate those on a day of thanks instead of being upset you're too broke to shop for 12 hours. What a pity.

Quoting Mommy4two:

Okay negative nancy ... Not my problem that you waited to the last min. to do YOUR assignment.... and I was out at 6 p.m last night home by 1:30 normally would have been one of the "crazies" who didn't get home til this afternoon but funds didn't support that idea this year....

epoh
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:16 AM
It amuses me to no end that some women can take a minor complaint and turn it into me being this raging angry bitch.

I had hoped that my playful use of butthead instead of assholes would have hinted that I'm not actually all that upset. Ooooooh wells.

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

Quoting Anonymous:

I lost my sympathy button. You admit that you are unprepared, yet everyone else are the jerks... I see a lot of excuses and a lot of "I didn't know that" in your post. Seems to me you just wanted a reason to bitch.

oh, here's your sympathy button, now can i have my bitch button back? guess you didn't get the memo that i'm the frigid bitch around these parts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:17 AM
LOL this.

Quoting Anonymous:

I lost my sympathy button. You admit that you are unprepared, yet everyone else are the jerks... I see a lot of excuses and a lot of "I didn't know that" in your post. Seems to me you just wanted a reason to bitch.
emeraldangel2.0
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:18 AM
Quoting epoh:

It amuses me to no end that some women can take a minor complaint and turn it into me being this raging angry bitch.

I had hoped that my playful use of butthead instead of assholes would have hinted that I'm not actually all that upset. Ooooooh wells.

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

Quoting Anonymous:

oh, here's your sympathy button, now can i have my bitch button back? guess you didn't get the memo that i'm the frigid bitch around these parts.

on a more bitter note, i just got chocolate on my keyboard, and i cant get it off.

MammaPaparazza
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:18 AM
:(
Shit epoh, what did I do to you :(
Man I saved a lot if money, I wouldn't have been able to get as many presents if it weren't for Black Friday, what ink do you need? Ill brave a fat lip while I'm getting deals and get you ink, just don't use such harsh words lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emeraldangel2.0
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:19 AM

someone else who can't take a light hearted post for what it is.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL this.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:19 AM
Wah wah wahhh.
epoh
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:20 AM
3 moms liked this
She must be defensive over this.

We must defend our right to be a consumer driven nation and spend ourselves into the ground. We cannot allow these mildly irritated women to have the upper hand! Damn them and their intense dislike of giant corporations producing cheap material goods and their desire to be able to shop without being trampled.

DAMN THEM!

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

i'm trying to find out where you were being a negative nancy. am i reading in the wrong tone? i read the post in a light hearted tone. but i am in an unusually good mood so maybe that's why. *le shrug*

Quoting epoh:

My assignment was done several days ago. When I was printing out pre-readings for my biology class I ran out of ink

How does me having an assignment done 6 days before its due but running out of ink equate to me being late doing my assignment? Lol so silly.

Sorry about your lack of finances. It appears to have made you an angry woman. Perhaps you should count the blessings you have and celebrate those on a day of thanks instead of being upset you're too broke to shop for 12 hours. What a pity.

Quoting Mommy4two:

Okay negative nancy ... Not my problem that you waited to the last min. to do YOUR assignment.... and I was out at 6 p.m last night home by 1:30 normally would have been one of the "crazies" who didn't get home til this afternoon but funds didn't support that idea this year....

epoh
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:22 AM
I need HP officejet 901 pack. It's a J4580 or something like that.

And you didn't buy me a present. That's why I'm so ragingly pissed and throwing this HUGE temper tantrum by making a post calling you a butthead. Lmao

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

:(

Shit epoh, what did I do to you :(

Man I saved a lot if money, I wouldn't have been able to get as many presents if it weren't for Black Friday, what ink do you need? Ill brave a fat lip while I'm getting deals and get you ink, just don't use such harsh words lol
epoh
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:22 AM
That is terrible. Baby wipes always work well for me. I swear they're so amazing, except for the fact that they literally chap my ass.

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

Quoting epoh:

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

Quoting Anonymous:

on a more bitter note, i just got chocolate on my keyboard, and i cant get it off.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)