Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

bust

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:43 AM
  • 6 Replies
So black Friday was a bust! The tv me and my boyfriend saved for and stayed up for was sold out hours before 5am! So I'm thinkin I'll treat myself to a 3d ultrasound to make up for my loss haha! Has anyone had one around 26wks? Was it worth it? Did you get a good peek at your baby?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Replies (1-6):
Mommy_Natural
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Yes! I loved my 3d ultrasound. I cried, it was just so special seeing your baby so clearly. I thought it was worth it. I got it on DVD and I still watch it sometimes but that really makes me sad since she is 4 now lol.

AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:46 AM
This posted twice, fyi.
I think I was about that far along when I got then done with my oldest. In my opinion, that's the perfect time to get them, because they're developed enough to look really nice in the pictures and have recognizable features, but not so far along their face is smooshed lol.
I absolutely loved ours. They gave us a DVD copy of the whole session, and many pictures. We printed one out and out it in a frame for my mom. We wanted to do it with all the kids, but it didn't happen.
Congrats and good luck! It's a great consolation prize for not getting your tv!
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:47 AM
How far along were you?

Quoting Mommy_Natural:

Yes! I loved my 3d ultrasound. I cried, it was just so special seeing your baby so clearly. I thought it was worth it. I got it on DVD and I still watch it sometimes but that really makes me sad since she is 4 now lol.

Mommy_Natural
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:50 AM

I was only 20 weeks lol she looked so tiny! I was too impatient to wait any longer.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

How far along were you?

Quoting Mommy_Natural:

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:51 AM
That's how I'm feeling! Lol

Quoting Mommy_Natural:

I was only 20 weeks lol she looked so tiny! I was too impatient to wait any longer.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

How far along were you?

Quoting Mommy_Natural:

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:54 AM

This was posted twice. Please continue the conversation on this thread: 

bust

Thank you for being part of this group!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN