Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm DONE!

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:34 PM
  • 149 Replies
5 moms liked this

Well almost done. The only thing I still have to do is put last years christmas pics in the frames, then I am really done. Everything is put away and the house is all set for whenever hubby gets off work tonight. The kids haven't seen the tree all lit up yet. I'll wait until tonight when hubby gets home. Feel free to share your as well. :)

by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:36 PM
2 moms liked this

Kitschy
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:38 PM

What are all those lights around the corner to the right? I wish I could buy more lights! 

Quoting Anonymous:

wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe someday if my husband puts ours up. I never do. I'm pretty bah Humbug, but he's into Christmas. Web don't have kids so i see no need to decorate.n It's just a pain and more work than anything. I swear when he dies I'm donating or tossing every Christmas thing we have!

myperfect4inok
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:39 PM
I haven't even got mine down yet.
The big kids spent the night with Grammy.
I'm waiting until they get home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by The Enzyme Helicase on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:43 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm anti-Christmas decorations.

Burn it down!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Ermmm Thanksgiving was YESTERDAY.

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Those are some tiny stockings.

Kitschy
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting wooly:

Maybe someday if my husband puts ours up. I never do. I'm pretty bah Humbug, but he's into Christmas. Web don't have kids so i see no need to decorate.n It's just a pain and more work than anything. I swear when he dies I'm donating or tossing every Christmas thing we have!

Because my husband and I both worked retail we never had any decorations let alone a tree up. Before we were together I didn't ever decorate my apartment either, because I was in retail. When our first child was 6 months old, I went to Target after christmas with 300 bucks and got everything I could. All we have is what I bought that year, but I love the day after thanksgiving now. We decorate early and play christmas music, now the kids are napping but when they wake up we'll bake cookies and have hot chocolate. My hubby still works retail and he told me how nice it is to come home after such a horrific day to a house completely decorated and fresh cookies. lol I like doing it without him helping. I imagine it must be nice for him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:45 PM
6 moms liked this

Welcome to CAFEMOM. Where being a MOM is part of the place. 

Quoting wooly:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)