Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My child has been naked for three hours

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Because she REFUSES to keep her clothes on today. As soon as I get her dressed she says "take it off" and is naked again. She's three. She's cold, she's told me she's cold. So I said put some clothes on and she said no, be naked. So she's running around naked because I have dressed her at least fifty times today and I quit.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Replies (101-104):
cutebaby06
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Something tells me you're ashamed of the body, and what difference does it make if it's cold outside, they're not outside, they're inside where it's nice & toasty.

Quoting Anonymous:

My kids don't argue....I would say no you may not run around naked. They would ask why....I would explain that it was cold out as well as inappropriate and they would say ok.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like you're to uptight. Try picking your battles, and you will be a happier parent with happier kids. Is it really that big of a deal that the kid is naked? Might want to have your blood pressure checked.

Quoting Anonymous:

I never understood the concept of allowing my child to disobey me. If I put clothes on them and they took them off they would be punished and wouldn't do it again. I am the adult they are the child.

cutebaby06
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Sounds like your kids just may be afraid of you.

Quoting Anonymous:

There are no battles with my children. I either say yes or no. If the answer is no and they attemp to continue then they are punished. That's it.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's called picking your battles. If she wants to be naked then so be it. She's not hurting anything.

Quoting Anonymous:

I never understood the concept of allowing my child to disobey me. If I put clothes on them and they took them off they would be punished and wouldn't do it again. I am the adult they are the child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:24 PM
I don't allow my children to disobey me....there is a difference. I for one could care less if they have clothes on OP has told her child to put on clothes and the child has refused to do as she was told.
Quoting cutebaby06:

Good lord, sounds like you don't allow your kids to have any fun, poor kids.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Yes because all wellbehaved children are terrified of theor parents lol that's just what you tell yourself when your kids are brats " at least their not scared of me"

Quoting cutebaby06:

Sounds like your kids just may be afraid of you.

Quoting Anonymous:

There are no battles with my children. I either say yes or no. If the answer is no and they attemp to continue then they are punished. That's it.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's called picking your battles. If she wants to be naked then so be it. She's not hurting anything.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured