Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My child has been naked for three hours

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Because she REFUSES to keep her clothes on today. As soon as I get her dressed she says "take it off" and is naked again. She's three. She's cold, she's told me she's cold. So I said put some clothes on and she said no, be naked. So she's running around naked because I have dressed her at least fifty times today and I quit.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Replies (21-30):
babylove041810
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:59 PM
You should turn up the heat. I doubt you want her getting sick. And since she's refusing to wear clothes today it might be a good idea. Or maybe you could trick her into getting dressed. I do it to my dd by playing princess and putting her in a "princess dress"

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol. She just ran up and touched me and her little hands are ice cold. Sigh...

Quoting babylove041810:

Lol my 3 year old has days like that. I don't understand it.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brandyblx
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I always swore my youngest was going to be a nudist! We'd get home or to my father's house/my sis's house didn't matter...the second we walked in the door he took ALL his clothing off! We just laughed about it-he outgrew it.He still will only sleep in boxers though.Ugh-boys.

LuLu_MomOf5
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Thats a normal day in my house..lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Ive got the heat on 70, its as high as I can afford to put it on lol. I have all hard wood floors and shes all over the floor.

Quoting babylove041810:

You should turn up the heat. I doubt you want her getting sick. And since she's refusing to wear clothes today it might be a good idea. Or maybe you could trick her into getting dressed. I do it to my dd by playing princess and putting her in a "princess dress"

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting babylove041810:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Lol. Every once in awhile she looks at me and grins and says "get naked!" And off go the clothes... Even in the store lol. Usually I can get redressed though. Goofy kid

Quoting brandyblx:

I always swore my youngest was going to be a nudist! We'd get home or to my father's house/my sis's house didn't matter...the second we walked in the door he took ALL his clothing off! We just laughed about it-he outgrew it.He still will only sleep in boxers though.Ugh-boys.

babylove041810
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Try the dress up game?? Or bribe her?? Lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ive got the heat on 70, its as high as I can afford to put it on lol. I have all hard wood floors and shes all over the floor.

Quoting babylove041810:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting babylove041810:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
elijahXmom
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:08 PM

a naked kid is bad because?

sthflachk
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Hahaha, my 3yo did the same thing for the entire morning after her bath!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:09 PM

My dd is a nudist in transition.  She's five and likes to dress herself now, but when she was three, forget it, clothes were not tolerated =0)

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:10 PM
My 2.5 year old is a nudist, haha...she HATES being dressed and I've given up at home...she has to be dressed in public, though...it's a rule, haha...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)