Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My child has been naked for three hours

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Because she REFUSES to keep her clothes on today. As soon as I get her dressed she says "take it off" and is naked again. She's three. She's cold, she's told me she's cold. So I said put some clothes on and she said no, be naked. So she's running around naked because I have dressed her at least fifty times today and I quit.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Replies (31-40):
elfling811
by Niki on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this
LMAO! My DD is 4 and has to have 'naked-time' every.day. She has been doing this for a year and a half now...lol. I keep hoping she will grow out of it but I'm still waiting...lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Before I had kids that age, I would have said well, who's the parent and who is the child. After having 4 kids and going through this with all 4. I say let her be naked. It's just not worth the fight. She's obviously not cold enough to put clothes on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:15 PM

I just wouldnt even ask her anymore. Its not a big deal, and if you dont make it a big deal she will will get sick of it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I'd give her a slap on the ass, put her clothes back on her and make sure she did as she was told.

lancet98
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Take off the labels off the inside of the clothes, she might stand it better.

mariesmama
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:17 PM

gotta love 3 yr olds 

Sarafinn2012
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this

All my kids loved to be nakey. As soon as we were home, in the door, those clothes were peeled off. Spose I'd prefer to run around naked too. Its so free! :) At night we had to put their PJs on backwards (the zip up footy kind). We'd cut the feet off, put em on backwards and zip em up. Then they couldn't get em off. LOL

sydjademom24
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this
My daughter is 3, 4 in Feb. And she is like this ALL the time. She hates clothing. She would much rather be naked. I'm trying to get her ready for school next year, I keep telling her she can't go to school if she won't leave her clothes on. Hopefully a few more months will make a difference.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:19 PM

lol that's funny

My son was never one to be naked except bath time.  Though in the summer he does like to run around naked in the yard when it's raining haha

p.s our yard is fenced so no one can see him....just sayin before I get my head bitten off :)

squeekers
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:21 PM

some days are just 'naked' days. as long as she isnt out in public or hurting herself, one naked day shouldnt harm anyone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN