Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My child has been naked for three hours

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Because she REFUSES to keep her clothes on today. As soon as I get her dressed she says "take it off" and is naked again. She's three. She's cold, she's told me she's cold. So I said put some clothes on and she said no, be naked. So she's running around naked because I have dressed her at least fifty times today and I quit.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Replies (41-50):
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:24 PM
My 3yr old likes to walk around thr house with no underwear or pants on. He looks weird with a tshirt and shoes lol. Seriously I think he is descovering himself because he will stand in front of the mirror and say "thats my penis" lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:24 PM
Really? Wow...

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd give her a slap on the ass, put her clothes back on her and make sure she did as she was told.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Just a typical male, gotta show off everything he's got lol

Quoting sweetieiv:

My 3yr old likes to walk around thr house with no underwear or pants on. He looks weird with a tshirt and shoes lol. Seriously I think he is descovering himself because he will stand in front of the mirror and say "thats my penis" lol

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:27 PM

give her a blanket lol

circle_of_life
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol, let her go naked! Most my kids stayed naked 99% of the time til they were four or so!

mommy425906
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:28 PM

My 2 1/2 yr old son LOVES to be 'nakey', as he calls it.

mommy425906
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Whoa. A bit extreme imo.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd give her a slap on the ass, put her clothes back on her and make sure she did as she was told.

Tal0n
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:30 PM

*dies*  Ah yes.  The nudist child.  Yeah, it's a losing battle.  Most of the pics of me around that age are nudes.  Luckily, we lived out in the middle of nowhere with my grandparents, so no one turned a hair.

Tal0n
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah it is!  Sheesh...they're only three once!!  It's not like she's stripping down in the middle of a store or restaurant!!

Quoting mommy425906:

Whoa. A bit extreme imo.

Quoting Anonymous:

gabby416
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:32 PM

LMFAO

lolololzzz my  oldest went through this faze, cracks me up.  they are very determined at that age.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN