Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is the most irritating thing your toddler has done?

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:56 PM
  • 16 Replies

Lets hear em! lol 

In my case, my toddler has made it her mission to destroy EVERYTHING. She broke our big screen TV, dumped my iPhone in the toilet, her toys and her sisters, the list goes on and on and on and oh? on. Lol 

by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbirdsladie27
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this
They grew up.....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ashleywright88
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:58 PM
2 moms liked this

I once found my son (who was two at the time) in his room covered in Maple Syrup. He had just started sleeping in his big boy bed and instead of coming to my room and wake me up he just went to the fridge and got it out and poored it on his head and was rubbing it in like shampoo and on his body like body wash lol. I was highly pissed. Now I can laugh but I have a fear of sticky stuff.

LilynAustin
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:02 PM
2 moms liked this

Oy, my two year old can be a handfull.  I have 4 kids, and the older three have done it all.

My 4 yr old DD broke our flatscreen when she was 3.  She also knocked our Christmas tree over which broke the living room window.

My DD who is 2 dumped an entire gallon of milk onto my living room carpet.  Oh, and two days later a huge container of bubbles as well.  Thank God for rugdoctors!  She has also drawn all over my bathroom with eyeliner and mascara which took HOURS to get off.

It's not too bad, but sheesh, turn your head for one minute on a two year old...and well, just be prepared.  My kids are generally well behaved, but they've had their moments.  Oh, and permanent marker is NOT my friend.

egbkeb
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:11 PM

LMAO. That made me think about how my 2yo has decided that she randomly does not want a diaper on when she's pooping. Every now and again she'll do it when I'm busy and not paying attention to her. I'll suddenly smell  poop and sure enough, she'll be running around butt naked with a pile of surprise waiting for me on the floor. 

Quoting ashleywright88:

I once found my son (who was two at the time) in his room covered in Maple Syrup. He had just started sleeping in his big boy bed and instead of coming to my room and wake me up he just went to the fridge and got it out and poored it on his head and was rubbing it in like shampoo and on his body like body wash lol. I was highly pissed. Now I can laugh but I have a fear of sticky stuff.

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine painted on her bedroom walls.

...with her poop.

egbkeb
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Oh gosh! The broken window would have taken a few years off my lifespan lol. My daughter also dumped an entire gallon of green tea all over my living room carpet! Does it really get worse when they hit 3?? 

Quoting LilynAustin:

Oy, my two year old can be a handfull.  I have 4 kids, and the older three have done it all.

My 4 yr old DD broke our flatscreen when she was 3.  She also knocked our Christmas tree over which broke the living room window.

My DD who is 2 dumped an entire gallon of milk onto my living room carpet.  Oh, and two days later a huge container of bubbles as well.  Thank God for rugdoctors!  She has also drawn all over my bathroom with eyeliner and mascara which took HOURS to get off.

It's not too bad, but sheesh, turn your head for one minute on a two year old...and well, just be prepared.  My kids are generally well behaved, but they've had their moments.  Oh, and permanent marker is NOT my friend.

egbkeb
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:16 PM

LMAO my older brother and DF did that too! My daughter is only taking her diaper off and pooping on the floor. I'm praying she doesn't go all Van Gogh on me lol 

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Mine painted on her bedroom walls.

...with her poop.

LilynAustin
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:17 PM

No, I just have a particularly hard headed child.  She is still getting into stuff and being bad.  I love her to bits, but she is strong willed, and will do as she pleases.  ::bangs head on desk::  That being said my now 5 year old son is a wonderful child, and grew out of it by about 3.  :)  There is hope!!

Quoting egbkeb:

Oh gosh! The broken window would have taken a few years off my lifespan lol. My daughter also dumped an entire gallon of green tea all over my living room carpet! Does it really get worse when they hit 3?? 

Quoting LilynAustin:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
Austin 2/28/07  Lily 2/21/08  Aubrey 4/30/10 

AmberMerrell
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:17 PM
My dd was 2 at the time & instead of coming to get me when she got up she got up & dumped all of my eggs on the kitchen table. She has also taken a poopy pull-up off while potty training & smeared it all in her room.
CampClan
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Messed with my christmas tree by moving the ornaments around. I only have red & gold ornaments & hate having clusters of one color. DS (3) thinks otherwise... I guess I shouldn't be TOO mad! He IS sorting the ornaments into like colors & designs! Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)