Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The lorax offended me

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
In the opening music scene, they sang a verse that says " we thank The Lord for all we've got". I'm not Christian so I turned the movie off immediately. I don't want that crap crammed down my children's throats. Why can't they just leave that out of it???
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Replies (191-198):
mandy18192
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Oh come on.. That's rediculous.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:01 PM
You shouldnt celebrate at all, if you dont believe in what it is all about, you might as well not celebrate your own birthday. It is people like you that ruin holidays and the meaning, and why there are so many horrible people with no morals because parents dont teach them.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's X-mas here :)

Quoting Anonymous:

If you are not christian and dont want "stuff" as you call it crammed down your kids' throat, then you better not be celebrating CHRISTmas as it is the birth and celebration of our LORD! Shame on you

Wtshubbypst
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:02 PM
PenisĀ©
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:06 PM

I'm guessing you don't spend money either because it says "In God we Trust" on it.

devastatedhurt
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Have you ever used the phrase " oh my God"? I'm sure you have. Well that offends me. I am a Christian. I don't like when people who don't believe in him use his name in vain and call him their God. But you don't see me not talk to people becuz of it

Quoting Anonymous:

In the opening music scene, they sang a verse that says " we thank The Lord for all we've got". I'm not Christian so I turned the movie off immediately. I don't want that crap crammed down my children's throats. Why can't they just leave that out of it???

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I guess you don't use American currency. Do you barter?
silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:10 PM

oh geez

please say you are trolling

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Wahhhhh

Quoting Anonymous:

You shouldnt celebrate at all, if you dont believe in what it is all about, you might as well not celebrate your own birthday. It is people like you that ruin holidays and the meaning, and why there are so many horrible people with no morals because parents dont teach them.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's X-mas here :)

Quoting Anonymous:

If you are not christian and dont want "stuff" as you call it crammed down your kids' throat, then you better not be celebrating CHRISTmas as it is the birth and celebration of our LORD! Shame on you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)