Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

EVERY WEEKEND!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

It seem's to me that every fucking weekend i end up watching my neighbors 7 year old out of control son regardless of what we have planned if we tell her we can't she'll say ok and leave her son to play with my 11 year old daughter and when it's time for him to go home she isn't home and when we call her she never anwsers the phone and if she does she'll make up some really stupid excuse... I wouldn't mind watching him if she didn't always dump him on us every weekend. DH and I had plans to do some christmas shopping today and when my daughter brought her friend over i was like no he can not stay so i went to send him home and guess what HIS MOM AND DAD ARE GONE!!! This boy treats my 3 and 2 year old like dogs always throwing something and telling them to fetch it or he'll push them down and make them cry for one reason or another i have told his parents a number of time's about what he does and they tell me they will talk to him and yet this chid still does it. Here it is almost 9:30 and his parents have been gone since 2pm i and getting really sick of this and i am about to never allow this child over again but then again these people like in the duplex connected to ours so i have no choice but to allow this child over to keep the peace...Sorry for any misspelling and aLl but i am so fucking annoyed and i can not wait to move.

This child wastes my food

Makes a mess in my kids rooms

tell's us what to do

breaks cups bowls plates and anything made of glass

He has broken some of my kids toys

I DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH MORE I CAN TAKE!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:19 PM
That would piss me off.
Buggy979
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Call the cops... Tell them they left him alone and you don't know what to do...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aamy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Tell your 11 yr old to stop hanging around the kid. Call the food when the mom does that,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:24 PM

I would love to call the cops but like i said we live in the same duplex as them and the last thing we need are problems

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)