Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

They TTC for 2 years and in that time....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

...she couldn't find the ability to quit smoking.  Now, at thanksgiving dinner with her entire in law family there while 8 months pregnant she is bumming a smoke off her husband. Nope, that's not white trash at all!

Yup, that is my SIL for ya. But of course I'm not supposed to judge her. Even though i was there when she started to cry when she thought she could never conceive again. Yet, she can't seem to put her child's health and safety first.

I'm also not suppose to judge that they got pregnant and in no way could afford this child, despite spending 2 years TTC. Yet, they have no savings. No baby items. Hey, everyone else will foot the bill for them. To prove this they threw a hissy fit about me not coming to the baby shower when I didn't have a car to get there since DH worked and I was sick. Yeah, cause i should be responsible for getting her very planned child items after we just gave them $600 to get into a new place when they were evicted.

Go ahead bash away. I don't care at this point. I'm inches from cutting these people out of our lives.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1BoyManyGirls
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:49 PM
It's a scary thing thinking about some people who reproduce.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:51 PM

oh i know how that is ..my sil smoked during pregnancy and in the house...they tryed for years and have no money either...she had miscarriage after three years then got pregnant again right away...she also has an 8 year old from a different rellationship...and now taxpayers dollers have gone towards the care of her sick infant..he has lung infections and ear infections he has asthma and she still  fucking smokes around him..makes me sick ...i  love the little boys not his fault his mom and dad are stupid...my husband does smoke and i dislike but he has never smoked a cig in the house or car i drive ever...he always washes his hands when he comes in the house after one...

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:53 PM
2 moms liked this
I haven't smoked a cig in 4 days because I'd like to ttc soon. Smh
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

oh i know how that is ..my sil smoked during pregnancy and in the house...they tryed for years and have no money either...she had miscarriage after three years then got pregnant again right away...she also has 8 year old from a different rellationship...and now taxpayers dollers have gone towards the care of her sick infant..he has lung infections and ear infections he has asthma and she still  fucking smokes around him..makes sick ...i  love the little boys not his fault his mom and dad are stupid...my husband does smoke and i dislike but he has never smoked a cig in the house or car i drive ever...he always washes his hands when he comes in the house after one...

Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear that. After seeing that, i will be praying daily that that baby comes out healthy despite her mother'selfishness. Best part. SHE KNOWS BETTER. She was trying to hide it from us that she was smoking. C'mon! This is the same chick who ringed me out for not taking pre-natal vitamins while pregnant, even though they made me violently ill.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

Good for you! Keep it up mama.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:56 PM

dammit some people...i can remember watchin sil spark up a blunt while she was big pregnant :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Not your kid. Not your problem. Though in the future I wouldn't lend them money.

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Thanks ^_^

I've been a bitchy mess the last 4 days but it will be worth it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

Thanks ^_^

I've been a bitchy mess the last 4 days but it will be worth it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

It's practice for when you get all hormonal!

thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:59 PM

I didnt take pre nates either. My doctor actually modified my diet for the increased nutrient needs, because they made me so ill I was in the hospital! (I would puke until i dehydrated and had to go to the ER)

This sad woman. Dont give her money and cut her off. She doesnt sound like shes worth your time or energy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

oh i know how that is ..my sil smoked during pregnancy and in the house...they tryed for years and have no money either...she had miscarriage after three years then got pregnant again right away...she also has 8 year old from a different rellationship...and now taxpayers dollers have gone towards the care of her sick infant..he has lung infections and ear infections he has asthma and she still  fucking smokes around him..makes sick ...i  love the little boys not his fault his mom and dad are stupid...my husband does smoke and i dislike but he has never smoked a cig in the house or car i drive ever...he always washes his hands when he comes in the house after one...

Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear that. After seeing that, i will be praying daily that that baby comes out healthy despite her mother'selfishness. Best part. SHE KNOWS BETTER. She was trying to hide it from us that she was smoking. C'mon! This is the same chick who ringed me out for not taking pre-natal vitamins while pregnant, even though they made me violently ill.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN