Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My poor hubby

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:47 AM
  • 8 Replies

Last night he spent the better part of the evening trying to fix my kitchen faucet, come to find out that the hot handle is busted,Among other things is wrong too,  so we have to go another day with dirty dishes in the kitchen * which is driving me crazy btw) I did some of the dishes in the bathtub at 10 last night, which btw, is NOT fun. I feel so bad for him, though because now he has to spend another night fixing the dang kitchen faucet, and his neck was hurting him. Last night before I went to bed I thanked him for trying to fix it. 

Daisypath Christmas tickers

But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah the Lord.This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”Luke 2:10-12

by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Lizardannie1966
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Poor guy and poor you! At our former home, we had more plumbing issues than I care to mention.

Any chance you can hire a plumber and give your Dh a break?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:56 AM
Can't you just call a plumber?
Beautiful31mom
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Poor guy and poor you! At our former home, we had more plumbing issues than I care to mention.

No he wants to do it. He is very determined, I mean even after we figured out it was the handle he was still trying to fix it. I love his determination. LOL! I think he was hoping against hope that it was not the handle. LOL!

But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah the Lord.This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”Luke 2:10-12

Beautiful31mom
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, but my husband wants to do it. He is determined to fix it himself. 

Lizardannie1966
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

No he wants to do it. He is very determined, I mean even after we figured out it was the handle he was still trying to fix it. I love his determination. LOL! I think he was hoping against hope that it was not the handle. LOL!

Maybe after a good night's sleep and some Bengay on the sore parts of his body, he'll be able to fix it. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you both!

Beautiful31mom
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Maybe after a good night's sleep and some Bengay on the sore parts of his body, he'll be able to fix it. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you both!

Thanks! He's gotta work today, hopefully they don't give him Overtime today. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:02 AM
So he would rather you be at home all day with dirty things in the sink than have someone come out and fix it in fifteen minutes? Interesting.

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Beautiful31mom
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

So he would rather you be at home all day with dirty things in the sink than have someone come out and fix it in fifteen minutes? Interesting.

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting Anonymous:

He would rather do it himself than have someone come and do it and spend extra money. Makes sense to me. But I am all for saving money. And like I Said While not fun I have been doing dishes in the bathtub. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured