Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What type of homeschooler are you? *Quiz*

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:32 AM
  • 6 Replies
Take the quiz and see!

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/1031812/what-type-of-homeschooler-are-you

My result (not a surprise, lol):

You're a "Relaxed" Homeschooler
You kind of do it all....you teach through conversation, you may purchase an "all-in-one" curriculum for the child's entire school year, you may even design your OWN curriculum. Whatever floats your boat - you do what you think works!
Let's go to the museum today!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
singlemom1208
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:33 AM

I don't homeschool. Here's a bump

Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Can you make it clicky?

weezer_cookie
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:34 AM
My kid attends public school since we can't afford the therapy she receives there. I wish she could attend Montessori or something cool. But she actually loves school and her teachers/therapists. So it is going well so far.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
YzmaRocks
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:35 AM
Sorry, no. I'm mobile and have no access to a computer right now.

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Can you make it clicky?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RoseBlossom
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:35 AM

i dont my oldest kids, but i 'homeschool' my 3 year old. i think i am more relaxed. i dont really have a set structure for her. i teach her different things on different days.

AutymsMommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:38 AM

That was one of the most poorly written "quizzes" I've seen to date. Lol. I couldn't answer half of the questions.

Regardless, we are fairly traditional, scholastic, rigorous homeschoolers. We use an eclectic mix of curricula; textbooks, living books (although they are just supplemental), labs, crafts, etc. We homeschool because we feel that it better serves our needs right now. Later, if Catholic school can once again serve our needs, we will explore that route (we homeschool year by year).

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosey, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child. I believe that my "place" is in the home caring for my husband and children. My husband is head of our home and I *love* my life! (just getting the controversial stuff out of the way!)             Aimee

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)