Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is this stripper day?

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:52 AM
  • 24 Replies

Is this freaking anti-stripper day on CM? What do you think of strippers? Are they a herpe on the world's vagina (a different poster's words) or just trying to earn a living?

by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
singlemom1208
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:54 AM

bump for the strippers!

kellymarie323
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Shit idk. Here's a bump.

I live by the motto: to each their own.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:55 AM

I haven't read that yet. I just got on and figured it was anti walmart day

armywife009
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't care what they do. They are trying to make a living like everyone else, some like what they do and that's cool too.

singlemom1208
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I agree!

Quoting armywife009:

I don't care what they do. They are trying to make a living like everyone else, some like what they do and that's cool too.

bbyB10
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:57 AM
I don't really care what they do with their bodies , if they want to do it for $1 bills or $100 dollar bills I can care less
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:02 AM

I don't have a problem with strippers ... you got the body for it, go for it ... but as we all know, there are judgmental cows who look down their noses at everything. I really don't see how these women walk around with their noses stuck so damn high in the air. They must have serious back problems. 

LectioDivina
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Don't really care... not something I would do and it seems most of them have some sort of emotional issue... but I don't find anything to be mad at, just a little bit sad

kngarber
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Don't care.  Some are good girls trying to get through school.  Some are money hungry drug addicted whores....it is what it is.

HipLikeJunk
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:05 AM

If the patriarchy is going to commodify women, why shouldn't women make a shit load of cash taking advantage of it?

I think women that are anti-stripper are really angry at the society which objectifies women but they don't know where to focus their anger so they get mad at the women for participating instead of the patriarchy or the men that patronize them. Either that or they are just really insecure or believe in a false sense of purity. 

I personally don't really care either way. Stripping is a job, I would never look down at someone for stripping or doing any kind of sex work at all. I have no moral qualms about it as long as everything is consensual.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN