Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why yes i am an insensitive b****!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies
1 mom liked this
Every time I tell my ex I'm going back to court, he finds out im dating, he finds out i have a male friend (exct) he threatens to kill himself...Well he found out yesterday that I started talking to someone(no he is not around dd) he sent me this long facebook message about how he still loves me and he wants us to be a family again blah blah blah.My responce was you should have thought about that when you were hitting me.Then he says it"I will kill myself if you keep seeing him" I am so over hearing this it has been 2 years so I said"well buddy you have several options 1 drive off a cliff 2 shoot yourself in the head 3 jump head first off(name of) bridge 4 slit your wrist and go down the river not across the bridge and make sure it is deep! Or 5 STFU WITH THIS SHIT AND MOVE ON! Whichever you choose make sure to let me know first so I can let the police know"he said i was an insensitive bitch.oh well maybe I am he doesnt go to the schedualed visits he doesnt care about dd all he wants is to control me
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LynBoz
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't blame you. Mind games are lame.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Sounds like this guy I use to date....he even called me once saying he's drinking bleach I told him to enjoy and hung up.
Junesmommy18
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:55 PM
He sounds psycho.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:56 PM
i told him he is to pussy to do it so he needs to just stop threatening.and if he did do it good because it would be better for our dd all the way around

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like this guy I use to date....he even called me once saying he's drinking bleach I told him to enjoy and hung up.

-_-
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:57 PM
OK. Do you want us to tell you you're heartless or that you handled that like a boss?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed107
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Well if he had been hitting on me, he probably would be already dead or damn near.

prieta05
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:00 PM
Lol i understand you. Its him making the decision on killing himself not you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:01 PM
I told my ex something similar. Sorry bud, you should have thought about how miserable your life would be without me and our boys before you fucked around.....and hit me....and everything else he did.
beaularson91
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:02 PM

This. Completely agree.

Quoting LynBoz:

I don't blame you. Mind games are lame.

kaysha
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:03 PM
Love your reply.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN