Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

recipes

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:40 PM
  • 26 Replies

Im putting together a grocery list and was wondering if anyone has any ideas for dinners. Would like to get out of the mudaneness of the same dinners. I love to cook homemade meals and using chicken and turkey is our fav.

We will eat anything besides ground beef. and i love using my crockpot too..

thanks!

by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperPickle
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:42 PM

This has become a family favorite....delicious

http://cookinwithsuperpickle.blogspot.com/2012/11/honey-brined-potato-chip-chicken.html

I have lots of other dinner ideas on there too.

armstrong7984
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Thanks! were gonna try that one . what kinda chips do you use?

Quoting SuperPickle:

http://cookinwithsuperpickle.blogspot.com/2012/11/honey-brined-potato-chip-chicken.html

Mommy2Jolee
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:52 PM
I've never had turkey meatloaf but crockpot meatloaf is one of our favorite crockpot meals. I also like to just throw chicken breasts in the crockpot in the morning and then cook up some rice and veggies when I get home in the evenings to mix it with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperPickle
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:53 PM

we have used plain lays and sour cream and onion lays....I think BBQ might be tasty to..

Quoting armstrong7984:

Quoting SuperPickle:

armstrong7984
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:55 PM

mmm bbq ones sound good

Quoting SuperPickle:

we have used plain lays and sour cream and onion lays....I think BBQ might be tasty to..

Quoting armstrong7984:

Quoting SuperPickle:

armstrong7984
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:57 PM

ive made ground turkey meatloaf and its really good but never made it in the crockpot before. hmmm not sure how to do that

Quoting Mommy2Jolee:

I've never had turkey meatloaf but crockpot meatloaf is one of our favorite crockpot meals. I also like to just throw chicken breasts in the crockpot in the morning and then cook up some rice and veggies when I get home in the evenings to mix it with.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 24, 2012 at 3:00 PM
It's not exactly completely "homemade" but one of our favorite meals is boneless skinless chicken or turkey breast (I've used both) cut into chunks & precooked, mix with blanched broccoli, 1 can cream of celery, 1 can cream of chicken, 1 Med container of sour cream. Put in a baking dish, top with stuffing (I just use stove top) and bake @ 350 until bubbly. Its yummy!!!
Mommy2Jolee
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 3:02 PM
It's pretty much the same recipe, just line your crockpot with foil. I think the original recipe I had you were suppose to line the bottom with bread also but that grosses me out. In my opinion crockpot meatloaf comes out a lot more flavorful and is always juicy.

Quoting armstrong7984:

ive made ground turkey meatloaf and its really good but never made it in the crockpot before. hmmm not sure how to do that

Quoting Mommy2Jolee:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 24, 2012 at 3:02 PM

stuffed peppers

armstrong7984
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 3:08 PM

that does sound good. What is it called?

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not exactly completely "homemade" but one of our favorite meals is boneless skinless chicken or turkey breast (I've used both) cut into chunks & precooked, mix with blanched broccoli, 1 can cream of celery, 1 can cream of chicken, 1 Med container of sour cream. Put in a baking dish, top with stuffing (I just use stove top) and bake @ 350 until bubbly. Its yummy!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN