Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's safe to say that people who keep filthy homes are fat slobs!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I know many people (some educated some not) and I have noticed that the overweight (friends) homes are messy and dirty, and the fit people( like myself) tend to keep lovely clean homes! My home is always clean... but I have a housekeeper so....
Just an observation from people around me!
Carry on! :•P

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2061094/Clutter-makes-fat-If-house-mess-chances-eating-habits-says-new-book.html
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Replies (191-200):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Next time you are there, maybe you should ask for lessons in remedial reading comprehension. You really don't seem to be able to grasp the context of these posts. You are once again replying to something that wasn't said and assuming words that weren't posted at all. It isn't hard to read. Just take it one word at a time and there even online dictionaries for help with the big words, like "big and "words".

Quoting Anonymous:

So volunteering at my school is bad... Lol.. sorry your feelings were hurt! ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

You did in fact judge the people you know, at least that is what you wrote in your post, you know, the one posted here on CM.  Therefore you have made it very clear that you do indeed judge your friends and post about it on CM. 

Perhaps
you quoted the wrong the post? No one mentioned you knowing anyone
here or you not having a social life. Which I should certainly hope
you do since you have servants to handle your basic responsibilities and are so shallow as to spend all your time at the gym, you would need somewhere to show that off. But then again, since you are so judgemental maybe you don't have any friends left. That explains why you spend your time volunteering at school. People tend to spend time with those of the same maturity level.

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope.. I dont know any of you! I have a social life!

Quoting wyldebtrfly:

not true, you obviously spend most of your time judging your friends and posting it on CM..

Quoting Anonymous:

I guess.. I spend my time volunteering at my kids school and the gym!

Quoting wkukid:

So you are fit and lazy. Your housekeeper is the only one doing the work.

windsails
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:54 PM

op probably isn't as shallow as she is letting on, she probably was feeling bitchy tonight and decided to start some shit on cm, being in that big ol' house and all, now you guys have called her out and she's trying to come out swinging....she probably has her good moments, just is a little misguided or some shit and has her priorities mixed up a little by bragging that she volunteers and does all this "quality" living because she has a housekeeper that comes in and wipes hers and her kids noses, her husband would probably trade her fit body for a real woman who knows how to really be a "real woman" who takes pride in cleaning her own home and not put other people down who don't have "a big house" like SHE does....poor guy

wittyscreenname
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Well, if everyone had a housekeeper, it would be a non-issue.

I'm overweight and my house isn't messy. Well...right now it's not as clean as I'd like, but I'm laid up in bed sic k, but most of the time, my house is really clean.

On the flip side, I've seen lots of thin people, especially around here, with disgusting houses.

loretta6262
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Well honey, I'm fat, had a full time job( until my last surgery that caused me to have to file for disability. No, not back, neck and spinal cord.) and volunteered at my kids school and my house was always clean without the help of a house keeper. Guess the only thing you got me on is the gym and the fact that you seem to thuink you're better than everyone else but don't have the guts not to post anonymously.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:55 PM
Let me make it easier for you.. so you're fat and lazy and your feelings were hurt! I stated I was sorry! Now get over it.. no need to get all pissy! This is my opinion it doesn't affect you in any way! So get over it! :•/

Quoting Anonymous:

Next time you are there, maybe you should ask for lessons in remedial reading comprehension. You really don't seem to be able to grasp the context of these posts. You are once again replying to something that wasn't said and assuming words that weren't posted at all. It isn't hard to read. Just take it one word at a time and there even online dictionaries for help with the big words, like "big and "words".

Quoting Anonymous:

So volunteering at my school is bad... Lol.. sorry your feelings were hurt! ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

You did in fact judge the people you know, at least that is what you wrote in your post, you know, the one posted here on CM.  Therefore you have made it very clear that you do indeed judge your friends and post about it on CM. 

Perhaps
you quoted the wrong the post? No one mentioned you knowing anyone
here or you not having a social life. Which I should certainly hope
you do since you have servants to handle your basic responsibilities and are so shallow as to spend all your time at the gym, you would need somewhere to show that off. But then again, since you are so judgemental maybe you don't have any friends left. That explains why you spend your time volunteering at school. People tend to spend time with those of the same maturity level.

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope.. I dont know any of you! I have a social life!

Quoting wyldebtrfly:

not true, you obviously spend most of your time judging your friends and posting it on CM..

Quoting Anonymous:

I guess.. I spend my time volunteering at my kids school and the gym!

Quoting wkukid:

So you are fit and lazy. Your housekeeper is the only one doing the work.

Suzukigirl710
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:56 PM

This girl is trollin' hard.  Bored...moving on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:56 PM

The main point is is really whether not your housekeeper is a fat ass. If she is your point is invalid. 

If she's not... still pretty much invalid. 

why the fuck do I even open these posts?!

BeAmour
by Tonya on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:57 PM
ha ok
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Keara20
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:57 PM
You have a house keeper, that doesn't count! You're fit and lazy. I'm fat with a clean house.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Lmao... now that was seriously bitchy! Love it! ;)

Quoting windsails:

op probably isn't as shallow as she is letting on, she probably was feeling bitchy tonight and decided to start some shit on cm, being in that big ol' house and all, now you guys have called her out and she's trying to come out swinging....she probably has her good moments, just is a little misguided or some shit and has her priorities mixed up a little by bragging that she volunteers and does all this "quality" living because she has a housekeeper that comes in and wipes hers and her kids noses, her husband would probably trade her fit body for a real woman who knows how to really be a "real woman" who takes pride in cleaning her own home and not put other people down who don't have "a big house" like SHE does....poor guy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)