Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's safe to say that people who keep filthy homes are fat slobs!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I know many people (some educated some not) and I have noticed that the overweight (friends) homes are messy and dirty, and the fit people( like myself) tend to keep lovely clean homes! My home is always clean... but I have a housekeeper so....
Just an observation from people around me!
Carry on! :•P

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2061094/Clutter-makes-fat-If-house-mess-chances-eating-habits-says-new-book.html
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Replies (211-220):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:06 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2061094/Clutter-makes-fat-If-house-mess-chances-eating-habits-says-new-book.html

Quoting ashleymosq:

If you have a housekeeper, you don't count.... Just saying.

KristyKat
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:09 PM

OMG me too!  Wow!  OP is crazy.

Quoting JenB1983:

Well crap, I'm fat with a clean house and no housekeeper....go me!

windsails
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao... now that was seriously bitchy! Love it! ;)

Quoting windsails:

op probably isn't as shallow as she is letting on, she probably was feeling bitchy tonight and decided to start some shit on cm, being in that big ol' house and all, now you guys have called her out and she's trying to come out swinging....she probably has her good moments, just is a little misguided or some shit and has her priorities mixed up a little by bragging that she volunteers and does all this "quality" living because she has a housekeeper that comes in and wipes hers and her kids noses, her husband would probably trade her fit body for a real woman who knows how to really be a "real woman" who takes pride in cleaning her own home and not put other people down who don't have "a big house" like SHE does....poor guy

lol! glad that you noticed! i still don't think you're as bad ass nor shallow as you let on though...

Doodlesrevenge
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Whatever....if you have a housekeeper, you are cheating.  You are probably a lazy slob.

mybabytristan
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:15 PM
sometimes a little cluttered but never dirty..i am a germaphobe and a fatty...blows her thoery right out of the water ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

So how's your home? :)

Quoting Anonymous:

i am fat and clean other peoples homes as a 2nd job....so where do i fit in to this ???

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 35 on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Weight is not a factor...you may figure this out one day when you are not 12 anymore and you gain more life experience
Des10ed2b
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:18 PM

nope. my house is almost always disgusting. it drives me crazy. my 4 closest friends that live near me have homes in the same messy state as mine. always a pile of laundry waiting to be put away or washed. toys on the floor. crums on the counter and table. dishes in the sink. none of us are fat. actually, i would say that most of us are pretty fit. i am not the skinniest person in the world, but at 135 and 5'6 i am not fat either. 

MizzDeeDee
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:20 PM

You posted a link from the Daily Fail. That's a tabloid.

And no, I don't think that's true. I know plenty of skinny people that keep a messy house.

mbc324
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry.. it hits home..

Quoting mbc324:

Some peoples ignorance is so effing annoying. Ignorant people post shit like this because they have no life. Dumb Ass!!!

Yeah and you know me right?? NOT...I clean my own house unlike some, self righteous, selfish, ignorant dumb ass bitches like you. Grow up and get a life. Too bad people like you raise children!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 36 on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:35 PM

I met quite a few addicts when I worked for CPS, their "homes" were hardly clean.....yet, they were skinny....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN