Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's safe to say that people who keep filthy homes are fat slobs!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I know many people (some educated some not) and I have noticed that the overweight (friends) homes are messy and dirty, and the fit people( like myself) tend to keep lovely clean homes! My home is always clean... but I have a housekeeper so....
Just an observation from people around me!
Carry on! :•P

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2061094/Clutter-makes-fat-If-house-mess-chances-eating-habits-says-new-book.html
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Replies (221-230):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 37 on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Well I guess you proved your theory your fit and lazy.. So see its not only fat people that are lazy!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow.. were not disgusting like that and my cleaning lady comes 4 days a week.

Quoting MotherOF5Cuties:

My mom used to clean houses in the past and sometimes I used to go with her to help her clean so she can get out earlier if she had a doc opp or something . She cleaned for Indian people wife was a doc and husband was in real state and omg they way they lived it was fucking nasty. She would go there once a week and for one week man did they fuck up that house like bad out of hell. They would eat all over the house,plates and food under the couch It was just filthy . My mom had 3 houses that were Indians and it was all the same. How do people live like that. It was gross. BTW they were not fat and a really beautiful houses too.

divinedimension
by Not Miss Cleo on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:14 PM

It's not filthy. But it's not perfect either. The reason it's not perfect is because 1) I have a life and 2) I'm not a hypocrite. 

In other words, I find it insulting that you come on here calling people names if they don't keep their house clean, but you don't actually clean your own house. Yet you call people lazy?! 

Makes me go

confused

Quoting Anonymous:

I take it you're house is filthy .... get a housekeeper then...

Quoting divinedimension:

Oh you have a housekeeper...I see (says the blind man).

Liyoness
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:20 PM

If I had a housekeeper, my house would be clean all the time, too.

I'm underweight, by the way.

Liyoness
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Ahh.. There we go. Yeah, if I had a house that big, I could disperse the mess so it looked clean, too.

I find it amusing that it's okay for you to have things to do outside of cleaning, but not for people who don't have housekeepers.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not lazy... I keep busy on more important things in life. besides my home is 5,238 sqft... lol

Meghan6391
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:27 PM
Dude my house stays presentable and nice at all times and i am 35 weeks pregnant with a three year old and i take care of my uncle who is like an over grown 12 year old and play house wife for the hubs. I also go to school full time and on bedrest, top it all off im a chunkster and don't have a damn maid. I have two friends who are very fit and she is also a Sahm and her house is nasty as anything... she hires people to clean for her so she doesn't have to do it. So i find your statement pointless. Carry on
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ChgIsGood2012
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:29 PM

It's NOT safe to say that. But I will say that what you see is an accurate observation from the people that you know. But there are billions of people on this earth. It may not be a wise observation to make for a group of people that you don't even know.

prettygirl326
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:55 PM

but you have a housekeeper. that doesn't make you an exception to the rule.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Bump
LiliM
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Doesn't matter what you are doing with your non-cleaning time.

In terms of this post, you are fit, but you are not doing any cleaning.  Your housekeeper is.

Thanks for playing, though.

I am chunky, but not a fat slob.  DH and I work, and sometimes the house reflects it.  Generally, though, house is tidy, and laundry is done. 

It will all be spotless and laundry folded and put away tonight because I am busy as hell this coming week and don't have the time to do anything other than get dinner out, and basic maintainance.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:25 PM
Ok.......

Quoting LiliM:

Doesn't matter what you are doing with your non-cleaning time.

In terms of this post, you are fit, but you are not doing any cleaning.  Your housekeeper is.

Thanks for playing, though.

I am chunky, but not a fat slob.  DH and I work, and sometimes the house reflects it.  Generally, though, house is tidy, and laundry is done. 

It will all be spotless and laundry folded and put away tonight because I am busy as hell this coming week and don't have the time to do anything other than get dinner out, and basic maintainance.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)