Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession ; I've had to resort to stripping.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I've had to resort to stripping to pay my bills and provide my children with Christmas.

No, I'm not proud, but at least I can keep my lights on.

Nobody knows this. Except for my husband, and he's okay with it. He works, but we still need our ends to meet.

So that's that. Ask me anything?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Replies (251-260):
Lilred57
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:18 PM
That is good to know, thank you. If dfs new job doesn't work out, this is definitely on my list of good options to suggest. He might not like the idea, but bills being taken care of would be great. Are there a lot of women that don't drink or use? Sorry that is honestly my biggest fear with doing it again.

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

I choose not to drink. I have a long drive home every night. Plus, I like to be in control.

I dont knock others who do drink, its just not for me.

Quoting Lilred57:

I used to strip when I was using. I made ok money. Lately I've been considering it even more, but df doesn't know that I've been considering it. I don't think I'm skinny enough but anyways. Are either one of you sober through the whole night, or do you drink or do something to take the edge off? Just curious.

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

exactly the question I asked in another post....didnt get an answer...you cant win around here LOL.

Get yours girl, dont let the haters get to you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've got plenty respect for myself.

How would you feel if I just bummed the system and got every form of public assistance?

Quoting Anonymous:

Some women have no respect for themselves or their husbands....you are a mother and a wife...get a real job.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Miller11
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:19 PM

how sad for you....to be so old and yet so immature and dumb....

Quoting Wonderlust:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Hahaha

Getting all pissy because I caught your screw up.

You're still an immature brat.

Quoting Wonderlust:

And?

Quoting Anonymous:

You screwed up and edited it. Lol.

Quoting Wonderlust:

It says 30.

Mrs.Miller11
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Honestly, I know nothing about 99% of the other girls. I stick to myself. I go there to make my money and thats it. There is one girl that I am semi close to. But other than that, I dont really talk to the other girls. What they do is none of my business. My only concern is making my money and getting home.

Quoting Lilred57:

That is good to know, thank you. If dfs new job doesn't work out, this is definitely on my list of good options to suggest. He might not like the idea, but bills being taken care of would be great. Are there a lot of women that don't drink or use? Sorry that is honestly my biggest fear with doing it again.

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

I choose not to drink. I have a long drive home every night. Plus, I like to be in control.

Quoting Lilred57:

I used to strip when I was using. I made ok money. Lately I've been considering it even more, but df doesn't know that I've been considering it. I don't think I'm skinny enough but anyways. Are either one of you sober through the whole night, or do you drink or do something to take the edge off? Just curious.

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

exactly the question I asked in another post....didnt get an answer...you cant win around here LOL.

Quoting Anonymous:

How would you feel if I just bummed the system and got every form of public assistance?

Quoting Anonymous:

Some women have no respect for themselves or their husbands....you are a mother and a wife...get a real job.

Ashley_Carlson
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:23 PM

I might become a stripper. I've seriously had no luck finding a job elsewhere. That's damn good money AND good exercise. 

Wonderlust
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:23 PM

It's immature to know that my husband would care enough for me to never have to anything like that? Like I said what do you care? I'm talking about anyone's situation but my own. Knowing that I'm cared for and loved is not immature. You don't know who I am or what my life has been like. So stop assuming. If anyone is dumb it's you to be so closed minded. I never judged anyone for anything. I said I pity them. I'm allowed to feel sorry for someone who has to live that way..and with a man that would let that happen. Don't like it...who cares. Cry to someone else.

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

how sad for you....to be so old and yet so immature and dumb....

Quoting Wonderlust:

ajrjj05
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:24 PM

good for you! it is honest money.. Just don't get into the coke!

Lilred57
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Fair enough thanks. It is a job and sounds like you're successful at it.

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

Honestly, I know nothing about 99% of the other girls. I stick to myself. I go there to make my money and thats it. There is one girl that I am semi close to. But other than that, I dont really talk to the other girls. What they do is none of my business. My only concern is making my money and getting home.

Quoting Lilred57:

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

Quoting Lilred57:

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Wonderlust
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Over reaching huh? Yes...that typo is the worst thing that has ever happend to me. You are sad.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hahaha

Quoting Wonderlust:

And?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Wonderlust:

It says 30.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:25 PM
Actually I'm very happy. Lol.

Quoting Wonderlust:

Over reaching huh? Yes...that typo is the worst thing that has ever happend to me. You are sad.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hahaha

Quoting Wonderlust:

And?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Wonderlust:

It says 30.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)