Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession ; I've had to resort to stripping.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I've had to resort to stripping to pay my bills and provide my children with Christmas.

No, I'm not proud, but at least I can keep my lights on.

Nobody knows this. Except for my husband, and he's okay with it. He works, but we still need our ends to meet.

So that's that. Ask me anything?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Replies (291-300):
Mrs.Miller11
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:03 AM

at the club I work at, there is one girl who has got to be pushing 200lbs....she doesnt make as much as some of the other girls, but hey, $200 is better than nothing for 4 hours of work

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

there some bigger girls who dance, being rail thin isnt a requirement

Quoting Anonymous:

I honestly wish my body was hot enough for stripping.  I could really use the money too.

I am 5'7" and 180 my body would look good if I didnt have the skin flap on my stomach. I Just need some crunches and ab toning

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:06 AM

In my area I don't think I would make any because we are in ND hell that would be awsome

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

at the club I work at, there is one girl who has got to be pushing 200lbs....she doesnt make as much as some of the other girls, but hey, $200 is better than nothing for 4 hours of work

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

there some bigger girls who dance, being rail thin isnt a requirement

Quoting Anonymous:

I honestly wish my body was hot enough for stripping.  I could really use the money too.

I am 5'7" and 180 my body would look good if I didnt have the skin flap on my stomach. I Just need some crunches and ab toning

mz_erica03
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:07 AM

at least you're not sleeping with your bil for money.

nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Same here! lol. My man is an ass man too and I have a nice round ass. My boobs look like pancakes, ewwww, lol. Work with what I got though. lol

Quoting momof2boy2girl:

Mine look like two fried eggs. I have tiny, sad boobs. Thankfully, my husband is an ass man.

Quoting nelliesmommy:

My tits are saggy as hell and I still made lots of money.

Quoting muzzyh:

I'd do it of I wasn't slightly over the hill and saggy titted.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pampire
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:36 AM

A mama does what she has to do for the family.

GorgeousMom1986
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:35 AM
I dont feel attacked. But like I said, the women that have such a big problem with strippers are the ones that are pissed because they are mad bc their husbands goto the club! And it was funny if you or anon cant handle the truth then why do u respond? Why are u on this site.

Quoting Liyoness:

Then I would suggest you be careful how you choose to demean other people when you are feeling attacked. If you would be angry about the same thing, why on earth would you put her down?

(Yes, I realize you were just tossing that out there thinking you were being "funny".. But there are much better comebacks than to try to make yourself appear above her if her husband is out there tossing you their vacation money. It's not so funny once you realize you'd be pissed, too!)

Quoting GorgeousMom1986:

I would be mad at him, not at what he spent his money on.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kngarber
by Katie on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:38 AM
Did anyone else laugh at this? Hahaha.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sad. I started crocheting and selling creations to make ends meet. Whatever floats your boat
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ForeverInLove
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:38 AM
If only I had a body good enough for stripping, lol. Congrats on finding a job that pays!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:39 AM
It's a actually a fun job. And I love the money. I would have flipped burgers if I could have found that as a job! Not even McDonald's was hiring! Lol

Quoting ForeverInLove:

If only I had a body good enough for stripping, lol. Congrats on finding a job that pays!
imandia4
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:43 AM

So... That means you are a sexy mama!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)