Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession ; I've had to resort to stripping.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I've had to resort to stripping to pay my bills and provide my children with Christmas.

No, I'm not proud, but at least I can keep my lights on.

Nobody knows this. Except for my husband, and he's okay with it. He works, but we still need our ends to meet.

So that's that. Ask me anything?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Replies (301-310):
ForeverInLove
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:43 AM
I would assume stripping can be rewarding. I used to go to a club every now and then. Back then, I could have easily gotten a job, lol. I was,"a little extra" in the pounds, but had 38DDD bra, lol. I wasn't fat, just a little extra. now? After depo, an unwanted hormonal weight gain, three c sections, two laparascopic surgeries, and 38JJ's that have nursed three babies (one is currently nursing), I'm long past stripper material, lol

Quoting Anonymous:

It's a actually a fun job. And I love the money. I would have flipped burgers if I could have found that as a job! Not even McDonald's was hiring! Lol

Quoting ForeverInLove:

If only I had a body good enough for stripping, lol. Congrats on finding a job that pays!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imandia4
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Oh and I totally wanna see pics too.... or it never happened.

Dontchawishuknu
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:48 AM

No questions.....Gotta do what you gotta do.....Hope things get better for ya....

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:10 AM
I really don't wanna blow my anonymous cover :/

Quoting imandia4:

Oh and I totally wanna see pics too.... or it never happened.

lostbxgirl
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:16 AM

As long as you can keep it a job and not get mixed up with other stuff, I applaud you for making the difficult decision. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

nikabear
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:29 AM
I have no questions for you mama! I respect a woman that does what she needs to do to take care of her family! You didnt go and get on welfare, you did what you had to !!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this
some women are just insanely jealous of women who are comfortable with their sexuality.
Junesmommy18
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Good for you. I see nothing wrong with it as long as no extra illegal activities are going on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this
That's the vibe I've gotten from this thread. For sure.

Quoting Anonymous:

some women are just insanely jealous of women who are comfortable with their sexuality.
lalaballet
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:59 AM

I agree.

Quoting AVSpecWife4:

You do what you need to op. you are ensuring your children are fed, clothed, sheltered and loved. That's what mothers do! You're not worth any less than the bitches that are jumping your ass. Despite what THEY say or what they think.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)