Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession ; I've had to resort to stripping.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I've had to resort to stripping to pay my bills and provide my children with Christmas.

No, I'm not proud, but at least I can keep my lights on.

Nobody knows this. Except for my husband, and he's okay with it. He works, but we still need our ends to meet.

So that's that. Ask me anything?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Replies (471-480):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this
She will get welfare cuz omg strippers are terrible!

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

Quoting livelaughlov26:

I personally couldn't strip. First of all I can't dance, second of all I have stage fright, and my husband would work as much as was needed before it would come to that.

And if your husbands job does not have the flexibility to allow him to get another job? Then what?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 52 on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

Um negative and if you're college educated then why are you taking your clothes off for nasty perverts? What would you say to your daughter if she strips while she's a married mother? And no both my kids are potty trained and we never sit at home.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 52 on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:29 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

I have 2 kids also and could easily get paid for my body however that's not me my goodies are for my husband only. I'm sure strip clubs are infested with all kinds of germs and diseases which is fuckin sick to work in an environment like that and then go home to your family.
Mrs.Miller11
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:31 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Oh potty trained huh? That's your biggest accomplishment with them? Sad...

I do this job because 1- I'm hot and make a lot of money. Probably at least as much, if not more, as I would doing the job which I am licensed for, and in much less time. 2- because it allows me the flexibility to be at home during the day with my kids 3- because in the past 2 weeks alone I put $2k in savings, spent $3k on new furniture, and $2500+ on Xmas. I will be spending at least $500 to sponsor two families for Xmas. My job allows me to do everything I want to do on a much grander scale. Does l husband make enough to support us without my income? Absolutely. But Xmas wouldn't be as large. We wouldn't be able to sponsor families. Our savings wouldn't be as padded. Besides, last I checked, we are a team. There is no reason the financial responsibility should be in him alone.
Mrs.Miller11
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:32 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

I promise you, your home is likely more germ infested.
livelaughlov26
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:36 PM
Hmm. Idk. I don't have a problem with stripping. But I just couldnt do it. It's not any different then playboy as far as morality. It's not like strippers are having sex.

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

Quoting livelaughlov26:

I personally couldn't strip. First of all I can't dance, second of all I have stage fright, and my husband would work as much as was needed before it would come to that.

And if your husbands job does not have the flexibility to allow him to get another job? Then what?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 62 on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:36 PM

I wish i was skinny enough to strip. :( 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 52 on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:38 PM
Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

I didn't say that being potty trained is my biggest accomplishment for my kids. And 1- judging by your pic you're not hot and you have a bigass nose. 2- I don't care why you do it or who you sponsor.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 62 on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I like u :-)

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh potty trained huh? That's your biggest accomplishment with them? Sad...

I do this job because 1- I'm hot and make a lot of money. Probably at least as much, if not more, as I would doing the job which I am licensed for, and in much less time. 2- because it allows me the flexibility to be at home during the day with my kids 3- because in the past 2 weeks alone I put $2k in savings, spent $3k on new furniture, and $2500+ on Xmas. I will be spending at least $500 to sponsor two families for Xmas. My job allows me to do everything I want to do on a much grander scale. Does l husband make enough to support us without my income? Absolutely. But Xmas wouldn't be as large. We wouldn't be able to sponsor families. Our savings wouldn't be as padded. Besides, last I checked, we are a team. There is no reason the financial responsibility should be in him alone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 52 on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:41 PM
Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

Sorry slut but no, that's not true.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)