Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My confession ; I've had to resort to stripping.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I've had to resort to stripping to pay my bills and provide my children with Christmas.

No, I'm not proud, but at least I can keep my lights on.

Nobody knows this. Except for my husband, and he's okay with it. He works, but we still need our ends to meet.

So that's that. Ask me anything?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Replies (481-490):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:43 PM

i have more respect for you than i do for those on FS and WF and whatever else they get - aside from getting a damn job!  

Mrs.Miller11
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I dont even know what you are quoting...but honestly, thats the best you got?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

Sorry slut but no, that's not true.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:46 PM
Maybe if u weren't stupid you would remember what you said and would know what I was quoting to.
Mrs.Miller11
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:56 PM

bitch please.

I am way hotter than you.

Go ahead and try to pick me apart. I dont give two shits. I make more money than you or your husband, I would take your husband to the cleaners if he came in.

Why dont you post some pics of yourself if youre hot.....*waits for your fat ass to steal some hot girls pics from google.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

I didn't say that being potty trained is my biggest accomplishment for my kids. And 1- judging by your pic you're not hot and you have a bigass nose. 2- I don't care why you do it or who you sponsor.

Mrs.Miller11
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Well in case you couldnt see (Im thinking you are too fucking illiterate to realize it), it deleted the original response. I am college educated, hold two licenses for two professional careers. I guarentee that if I were working one of those jobs, you would have no clue Ive done this job and I probably could save your life. I graduated high school a year early with a 3.9 GPA. How is that for stupid? Go fuck yourself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe if u weren't stupid you would remember what you said and would know what I was quoting to.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

I never asked to see pics of you but all I see are big fake boobs and a big nose. I would love to put pics up to put you to shame but I'm on my phone can't upload any. Btw who still takes self pics in the bathroom?? If you have 2 college degrees why are you stripping??
Mrs.Miller11
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:10 PM

as I answered before, because Im hot and make a shit ton of money. Because I make more in one night than I would all week at one of the jobs I could get with my licenses. Because its flexible, it allows me to be with my kids all day. 

Excuses as to why you cant post pics. I think you are just ugly. Stop being a jealous hater. Its not becoming.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

I never asked to see pics of you but all I see are big fake boobs and a big nose. I would love to put pics up to put you to shame but I'm on my phone can't upload any. Btw who still takes self pics in the bathroom?? If you have 2 college degrees why are you stripping??

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Okay well if you figure out how to send pics from an iPhone let me know and I'll gladly put one up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this
It's not rocket science...if a few germ infested strippers can upload some pics, I'm sure Susie homemaker can figure it out...lmao.

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay well if you figure out how to send pics from an iPhone let me know and I'll gladly put one up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol wow your kids are potty trained!! Woo gooooo stay at home mom! *claps*

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

Um negative and if you're college educated then why are you taking your clothes off for nasty perverts? What would you say to your daughter if she strips while she's a married mother? And no both my kids are potty trained and we never sit at home.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured