Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession ; I've had to resort to stripping.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I've had to resort to stripping to pay my bills and provide my children with Christmas.

No, I'm not proud, but at least I can keep my lights on.

Nobody knows this. Except for my husband, and he's okay with it. He works, but we still need our ends to meet.

So that's that. Ask me anything?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Replies (491-500):
Cbrice5
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:54 PM
I do have to agree that some strippers give all strippers a bad name. I permnately have a horrible taste of strippers due to one who thought it was a great idea to give my husband a hickey during his bachelor party. That's disgusting and completely uncalled for. I'm happy your supporting your kids but I hope you don't use these same tactics... It's completely tactless.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why isn't it respectable? What makes it wrong? The only reason anyone finds anything dirty or wrong about it are the ones who always seem to have a problem with things of sexual nature.

Quoting Anonymous:

stripping is not a respectable job. I would be ashamed if my daughter or mother was a stripper. have some respect, if not for yourself then do it for your children.

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

well first off, I dont go around telling them what I do. They are asleep when I leave and asleep when I come home. We dont miss out on any time together.

And I would rather strip than have my kids grow up with a judgmental mother like some people *cough cough.....

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sure your kids are really proud that their mom is a stripper... smh...

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

hmm last I checked... I pay taxes- therefore a REAL job.

I have plenty of respect and I am a fantastic wife and mother. My family and I are incredibly happy. So you really have no idea what you are talking about. Go take your hatred and judgments elsewhere

Quoting Anonymous:

Some women have no respect for themselves or their husbands....you are a mother and a wife...get a real job.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:01 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Actually Susie is my middle name you were close though. When I finish sewing the kids new clothes and wash the cloth diapers I may try to figure it out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Why are you washing cloth diapers? Thought your kids were potty trained?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually Susie is my middle name you were close though. When I finish sewing the kids new clothes and wash the cloth diapers I may try to figure it out.
Mrs.Miller11
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:14 PM

I agree, that was completely crossing the line on her part. Dancing is one thing but putting your mouth on the customer is not ok

Quoting Cbrice5:

I do have to agree that some strippers give all strippers a bad name. I permnately have a horrible taste of strippers due to one who thought it was a great idea to give my husband a hickey during his bachelor party. That's disgusting and completely uncalled for. I'm happy your supporting your kids but I hope you don't use these same tactics... It's completely tactless.

Quoting Anonymous:
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

It was a joke dumbass. Since you seem to assume all sahm to be the same.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:17 PM
I'm not fat, I've just always had really big boobs.

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

huge boobs dont count if you are a fat ass.

Quoting Anonymous:

Um no. I don't even wear low cut shirts and I have huge boobs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mrs.Miller11
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:25 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not fat, I've just always had really big boobs.

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

huge boobs dont count if you are a fat ass.

Quoting Anonymous:

Um no. I don't even wear low cut shirts and I have huge boobs.

Quoting Anonymous:

sure....

LuLuThatsWho
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Wow.  I can't believe that you can't see that I was just trying to illustrate that he would do anything to avoid me having to do that.  I guess that taking my comment so literally and making this about me instead of the poor woman who has been forced to take off her clothes to pay her bills better suits your agenda.

Quoting 702girly:

So stripping is settling and giving up when you hit a bump in the road but shooting yourself to scam the life insurance isn't?

Wow. You and your husband have some fucked up priorities dear.

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

I'm so glad that my husband and I don't settle as easily as some people.  If we just laid down every time we hit a bump in the road instead of figuring it out and creating a solution, I can't imagine how horrible our life would be.

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

Things that my husband would do before allowing me to strip to pay our bills:

1. Get another job.

2. Sell everything that is dear to him.

3. Beg or borrow.

4. Kill himself and leave me the life insurance.

I feel really proud to know that my husband would literally never put me in this position.  I would never be able to respect him if he accepted that as the solution to our problems.

First off, most life insurance companies don't pay out for suicide. Secondly, that's pretty fucked up to leave his kids without a father for something that is temporary.

Furthermore, what happens if his job doesn't allow him to find a second job? Or what happens once you sell all your stuff and still need money?

702girly
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:25 PM

I don't know you. How would I know you don't actually mean the things you type?

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

Wow.  I can't believe that you can't see that I was just trying to illustrate that he would do anything to avoid me having to do that.  I guess that taking my comment so literally and making this about me instead of the poor woman who has been forced to take off her clothes to pay her bills better suits your agenda.

Quoting 702girly:

So stripping is settling and giving up when you hit a bump in the road but shooting yourself to scam the life insurance isn't?

Wow. You and your husband have some fucked up priorities dear.

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

I'm so glad that my husband and I don't settle as easily as some people.  If we just laid down every time we hit a bump in the road instead of figuring it out and creating a solution, I can't imagine how horrible our life would be.

Quoting Mrs.Miller11:

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

Things that my husband would do before allowing me to strip to pay our bills:

1. Get another job.

2. Sell everything that is dear to him.

3. Beg or borrow.

4. Kill himself and leave me the life insurance.

I feel really proud to know that my husband would literally never put me in this position.  I would never be able to respect him if he accepted that as the solution to our problems.

First off, most life insurance companies don't pay out for suicide. Secondly, that's pretty fucked up to leave his kids without a father for something that is temporary.

Furthermore, what happens if his job doesn't allow him to find a second job? Or what happens once you sell all your stuff and still need money?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Sometimes I wish I could do that just so we could get back on our feet but I don't think I'm pretty enough. Good for you though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)