Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

NO $ TO GET MARRIED BUT $ TO HAVE A BABY

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Bf and I have been together for almost 5 years, one baby who's almost 2 and another one on the way. We don't have the money for a ring or a wedding, but that doesn't mean we don't have money to provide for our children.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:34 PM

you dont have to get married. if you love each other thats all that matters. but if you want to have that ring or wedding. why not save. I was courthouse weddings dont cost a lot.

Mrs.Bryant1201
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Oh i know! But could you imagine that? LMAO! I got married 5 years ago on december 1st at the courthouse. Im glad we did. I know too many friends that got married and divorced too quick. On our 10 year we are hoping to have a vow renewal on a Caribbean cruise! :D

Quoting wkukid:

She doesn't need a wedding, she can do it at a courthouse. It's a excuse lol.

Quoting Mrs.Bryant1201:

I learned on here that you can buy a wedding cake at walmart on foodstamps. LOL Im picturing david's bridal with a sign in the window that says "We now accept EBT Cash"!

Quoting wkukid:

Of course not. Pa covers kids, not weddings.

babybelly25
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Does your LO watch dragon tails? My dd says this all the time!

Quoting .oOMellyOo.:

okie dokie artichokie.

Mrs.Bryant1201
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Sears takes EBT Cash... Why not david's bridal? LOL

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting Tinabee88:

LMFAO!

Quoting Mrs.Bryant1201:

I learned on here that you can buy a wedding cake at walmart on foodstamps. LOL Im picturing david's bridal with a sign in the window that says "We now accept EBT Cash"!

Quoting wkukid:

Luna091306
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:36 PM

It cost us $50 to get married at the court house. We don't have rings yet.

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Ours was originally courthouse too. In the summer after we did a beach ceremony and then went to Hawaii. 

Quoting Mrs.Bryant1201:

Oh i know! But could you imagine that? LMAO! I got married 5 years ago on december 1st at the courthouse. Im glad we did. I know too many friends that got married and divorced too quick. On our 10 year we are hoping to have a vow renewal on a Caribbean cruise! :D

Quoting wkukid:

Quoting Mrs.Bryant1201:

Quoting wkukid:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:37 PM

*ATT: EVERYONE!* THIS IS JUST A PSYCHO ANON POST. SHE COPIED IT FROM A PREVIOUS POST WHERE THE GIRL WAS ASKING OPINIONS ON HER AND HER S/O BEING PREGNANT AND UNMARRIED, ALTHOUGH IN THAT POST THEY ARE MARRYING BEFORE HE ENLISTS IN THE AIR FORCE IN A COUPLE MONTHS. DON'T BUY INTO IT. WOW! HOW PSYCHOTIC! 

.oOMellyOo.
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Dragon tales Dragon tales its almost time for dragon tales...... 

it could be worse it could be Barney!

Quoting babybelly25:

Does your LO watch dragon tails? My dd says this all the time!

Quoting .oOMellyOo.:

okie dokie artichokie.

Mrs.Bryant1201
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Wow... Yea we knew its a s/o. Was this size font REALLY needed?

Quoting Anonymous:

*ATT: EVERYONE!* THIS IS JUST A PSYCHO ANON POST. SHE COPIED IT FROM A PREVIOUS POST WHERE THE GIRL WAS ASKING OPINIONS ON HER AND HER S/O BEING PREGNANT AND UNMARRIED, ALTHOUGH IN THAT POST THEY ARE MARRYING BEFORE HE ENLISTS IN THE AIR FORCE IN A COUPLE MONTHS. DON'T BUY INTO IT. WOW! HOW PSYCHOTIC! 

Mrs.Bryant1201
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:40 PM

I bet that was awesome!

Quoting wkukid:

Ours was originally courthouse too. In the summer after we did a beach ceremony and then went to Hawaii. 

Quoting Mrs.Bryant1201:

Quoting wkukid:

Quoting Mrs.Bryant1201:

Quoting wkukid:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)