Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

NO $ TO GET MARRIED BUT $ TO HAVE A BABY

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Bf and I have been together for almost 5 years, one baby who's almost 2 and another one on the way. We don't have the money for a ring or a wedding, but that doesn't mean we don't have money to provide for our children.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Replies (41-50):
.oOMellyOo.
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Holy caps lock mega font batman..... Feel better now Captain Obvious?

Quoting Anonymous:

*ATT: EVERYONE!* THIS IS JUST A PSYCHO ANON POST. SHE COPIED IT FROM A PREVIOUS POST WHERE THE GIRL WAS ASKING OPINIONS ON HER AND HER S/O BEING PREGNANT AND UNMARRIED, ALTHOUGH IN THAT POST THEY ARE MARRYING BEFORE HE ENLISTS IN THE AIR FORCE IN A COUPLE MONTHS. DON'T BUY INTO IT. WOW! HOW PSYCHOTIC! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Really? Because we have similar stories...? Because god forbid people have similar lives unlike yours. I'm 21 bf is turning 21 on the 28th of this month. We have been together since April 14 2008. Our dd will be 2 Feb 15. My other dd is due Jan 2, 2013. Bf works out in ND on an oil rig. I'm a stay home mom. Similar but different.

Quoting Anonymous:

*ATT: EVERYONE!* THIS IS JUST A PSYCHO ANON POST. SHE COPIED IT FROM A PREVIOUS POST WHERE THE GIRL WAS ASKING OPINIONS ON HER AND HER S/O BEING PREGNANT AND UNMARRIED, ALTHOUGH IN THAT POST THEY ARE MARRYING BEFORE HE ENLISTS IN THE AIR FORCE IN A COUPLE MONTHS. DON'T BUY INTO IT. WOW! HOW PSYCHOTIC! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:43 PM

What's a S/O? Yeah, the font size was needed so people didn't look over this! Hahah how fuckin' crazy is this annon to repost someone elses shit? and be all psycho about it too.... like WTF

Quoting Mrs.Bryant1201:

Wow... Yea we knew its a s/o. Was this size font REALLY needed?

Quoting Anonymous:

Grumpylilpixy
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:43 PM

OMGosh I love you! LMAO

Quoting wkukid:

Of course not. Pa covers kids, not weddings.

I am a friend, a wife,a daughter but the best title I have by far is Mother .

memjnr
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:43 PM

My step son is going to do that. So I totally back this idea up

Quoting Teacher101:

Pinterest! You can find so many cheap wedding ideas there... 

Or have a court house wedding with a reception to follow. Make the reception just cake and punch and enjoy the people who attend.

That is my best advice.

Mrs.Bryant1201
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:44 PM

A spin off. and yea crazy.going crazy

Quoting Anonymous:

What's a S/O? Yeah, the font size was needed so people didn't look over this! Hahah how fuckin' crazy is this annon to repost someone elses shit? and be all psycho about it too.... like WTF

Quoting Mrs.Bryant1201:

Wow... Yea we knew its a s/o. Was this size font REALLY needed?

Quoting Anonymous:

MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:45 PM

THANK YOU FOR TELLING US

Quoting Anonymous:

angevil53
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Our license was 50
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Sorry hahah but my ass is married and have been for 3 years! it aint me but i read it. If you wanna read her post its called "pregnant and unmarried" or vice versa. idk but its in this group. I had replied to it earlier. IF this isn't some psycho anon wit nothin better 2 do with there time then OKAY.... just seems really suspicious! jajaja

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? Because we have similar stories...? Because god forbid people have similar lives unlike yours. I'm 21 bf is turning 21 on the 28th of this month. We have been together since April 14 2008. Our dd will be 2 Feb 15. My other dd is due Jan 2, 2013. Bf works out in ND on an oil rig. I'm a stay home mom. Similar but different.

Quoting Anonymous:

littlelimom
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:47 PM

I respectfully disagree. We saved and planned for our wedding, just as we saved and planned for our child. Of course you don't fork out all the money at once, but you still have to plan and save on forking it out at some point.  

Quoting Anonymous:

But you don't pay for a child of 18 years all at once

Quoting littlelimom:

LOL, yeah right.

We have one child, and by the time she reaches 18 we would probably have spent enough money just on her to pay for at least 10 weddings. Add in another child, and well c'est la vie. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN