Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

NO $ TO GET MARRIED BUT $ TO HAVE A BABY

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Bf and I have been together for almost 5 years, one baby who's almost 2 and another one on the way. We don't have the money for a ring or a wedding, but that doesn't mean we don't have money to provide for our children.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Replies (51-57):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:48 PM

shit! i didnt know people did that shit in this group. Thats HELLA FKN CRAZY!! AND shes still tryin to play it off like it aint her. the shit is way too similiar. She needs to be on some meds dude!

Quoting Mrs.Bryant1201:

A spin off. and yea crazy.going crazy

Quoting Anonymous:

What's a S/O? Yeah, the font size was needed so people didn't look over this! Hahah how fuckin' crazy is this annon to repost someone elses shit? and be all psycho about it too.... like WTF

Quoting Mrs.Bryant1201:

Wow... Yea we knew its a s/o. Was this size font REALLY needed?

Quoting Anonymous:

*ATT: EVERYONE!* THIS IS JUST A PSYCHO ANON POST. SHE COPIED IT FROM A PREVIOUS POST WHERE THE GIRL WAS ASKING OPINIONS ON HER AND HER S/O BEING PREGNANT AND UNMARRIED, ALTHOUGH IN THAT POST THEY ARE MARRYING BEFORE HE ENLISTS IN THE AIR FORCE IN A COUPLE MONTHS. DON'T BUY INTO IT. WOW! HOW PSYCHOTIC! 

Liyoness
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:51 PM

You don't need a marriage license or a small wedding to start a marriage, either.

Quoting marinesweetie:

Ummm... In the state i got married, the marraige license was 97$.... You dont need a big wedding to start a marraige.....

Momof5kids84
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:55 PM
When I got married in AL almost 9 yrs ago, it was $25 to get married at the courthouse.

Quoting marinesweetie:

Ummm... In the state i got married, the marraige license was 97$.... You dont need a big wedding to start a marraige.....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Miller11
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:58 PM

I never understood people who say they dont have money to get married.

It literally costs like less than $100 to get married at the courthouse. You spend that much on diapers in a month sometimes.

To me, this just seems like an excuse. But hey, its not my life so I dont really care

LoriAnn87
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:03 PM

My married license was 28.00 and my whole wedding really didn't cost me much at all. I think it was 600.00 or less. Me and my husband got married by the mayor of our town, got married in my in laws backyard a small cemory with family and then a small party with family and friends at the vfw bulding.

Salsacookies
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:32 PM
In Idaho, the marriage license is 28 dollars. Not too expensive. Couldn't find a price for the JOP. Some people want a real wedding and want it to be special. There's nothing wrong with that. Children are not that expensive. At least not as expensive as a wedding can be. I've never forked over several thousand dollars for any of kids.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
FL2AK
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:37 PM

So he won't marry you huh?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN