Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i dont understand

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

if you love somebody why break up, sleep with somebody else then get back together? some peoples lives are like an episode of maury are ther problems ?put on your grown up pants and work through them why does nobody stay together anymore why is marriage disposable?am i the only one that meant my wedding vows till death do us part?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I gotta fart

HisMommy4Ever
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Because times change and people too. I honestly don't know...it depends how you were raised or if you want that life. Things happen and no one is perfect. But it is kinda sad that people don't really stay together anymore. Something always happens or people just give up now adays.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:05 PM

I am actually not married but i completely agree with you. i have been with my So for almost 8 years and there were many situations that could have given us an excuse to just give up. i believe that in any relationship you need to put hard work in to it and there will always be hurdles to jump. Many people do not take commitment seriously anymore.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:06 PM
just did

Quoting Anonymous:

I gotta fart

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:07 PM

I'm not married and have been with hubby for 12 years. I don't need a piece of paper to tell me I love someone. And its not always black and white when it comes to loving someone. You  can love someone and still not want to be with them. It happens. People who have been together for a long time (more then five years) feel like they are going to be together forever and some times they do but then there are times when they just grow apart but still love one another. It happens and if they don't want to be married anymore then so be it. It's no ones business but there own. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:07 PM
Me too bitches

Quoting Anonymous:

just did

Quoting Anonymous:

I gotta fart

WhitleyLyles
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I don't understand why punctuation is such a weakspot for so many people.

armstrong7984
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:08 PM

well if you love somebody you dont act like that

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)